What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dry Ice Question

grayeyes

I am about to harvest some dry ice kief. My question is, instead of putting the leaf in a bucket and icing it I am going to take my sieve bags and put the sugar leaves in the sieve bags with the dry ice and shake them over a food grade 5 gallon bucket. I just don't like the idea of my work pollinating the air, I want to collect it.

I have done this before with ok results. Anyone else?

dramamine

I do this and it doesn't make a mess if you're careful. The bag stays in the bucket the whole time. Short sharp jerks.

grayeyes

My bags are smaller than the bucket so that is why plus the pollination of the room which I think is a waste.

dramamine

Someone else on here was doing similar, but cut the bottom out of the bucket and tied the bag to the handle, so it becomes like a tube, then shaking the whole thing onto a mirror or something. Maybe a bit cleaner, but I haven't tried that.

Latest posts

Latest posts