What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drug War going Apeshit in Nevada

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Believe it or not, every time that fucking Geroge Knapp does one of his "I team Investigations" about pot and says that a "house like this generates a million dollars every few months" more and more people rush to the hydro stores to buys setups to get in on some of that. He's getting people involved through his bullshit reporting who then get into legal trouble because they don't understand things like odor control and things like that. Wish he's just shut his uninformed mouth the fuck up.

cynicaloptimist

Oh look! George Knapp is on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/g_knapp

Judging from when the article was dated this happened about a year before a bunch of dispensaries got raided. Unfortunately, I can't seem to locate any other source for this article. vegasbuzz.com seems to be the only website who reported it. Whatever, as was already stated - that article is from 2009. A lot has happened in Nevada since then. A lot has not happened too! It's a mess just like it is everywhere else.

Here are a couple of very recent articles for anyone interested:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/15293700/nye-county-cracking-down-on-drugs

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/15355548/police-bust-2-marijuana-grow-houses

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
been 108 raids on home since begining of the yr the other day

be nice to george lol maybe aliens inserted a dumb ass probe into him during his erea51 exposeing in the late 80's. but yes he dose seem very un informed so ding ding school is in teach him right ppl or you just may seal his reserve about the subject. if he could be swayed with the proper education on the MMJ subject maybe he would stop his nonsense comments. yes ppl here are ruining it for the state law legal or ppl

F. Dupp

Veteran
$80,000,000 pot bust huh? I must have $3mil in my basement then.

"Lincoln County has to foot the bill for these drug bust operations in its jurisdiction but they get no financial help to do it at this time, meaning it comes out of their already minimal budget"

Legalize the weed, tax it, make $10 mil, use that money to stop actual crime.

Fucking morons.

hazy

Veteran
Looks like they'll get maybe 2 oz? off of most of those 3 and 4 foot tall plants. At 200 an oz wholesale, that's about 4,000,000 bucks.
Maybe I'm guessing low on the weight, but they don't look like what Humboldt Local is growing.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Looks like they'll get maybe 2 oz? off of most of those 3 and 4 foot tall plants. At 200 an oz wholesale, that's about 4,000,000 bucks.
Maybe I'm guessing low on the weight, but they don't look like what Humboldt Local is growing.
herd that bro most them plants in the fox5 vid seemed only about half done.

i know where too many spots around me like in the vid. several spots i rock hound in are at elevation of 6-7000ft and thats about the elevation at them grows in the vid. these spots i go to also have natural springs in the erea with good drinking water directly from it