What's new

dreams...who has those?

bird

HashOil said:
i could see the way the bricks were assambled and i knew this is a way to find out many things.

i feel that way to. but i also think that reacuring lucid dreams might be vision of future events in ones life. few yrs ago i keep have a dream bout a party. over bouta 2-3 week period. the dreams wernt exaclty the same but it was the exact same feelings and place just diff. slides of the night. anyways i meet a new weed man. and hes like wanna be friends, instead of me jus buyin weed. so we were frineds. that weekend is a b-day party for his bro. so we drop 2-3 hits of some good liquid lsd, so sittn there trippn i have de cha vu (sp?) but it was wierd. i felt more like i was dreaming. like i kept waken up or something, but was fully awake and trippin pretty hard. now in the luicd dreams i was able to live it out and see what might happen and it wasnt good. so before it came in the real i left. this kind of thing has happend a few times since, and be very close to what happens in life later after the drems. but most are jus off the wall crazy shit. kinda like watchn tv but u can act it out.
hope yall enjoy
peace
bird

HashOil

It also happens to me time to time to dream about a place who looks more then familiar.....like it's a part of me or something and then the next day i dram about another place but i know it's the same from the previous nights.....lika it continues but the feeling it gives me is tge same....like somekind of labirynth where i have to find something out.

HairlessCaveApe

-Hey Folks! -I didnt even realize we werent dreamin(me and my wife). -We read about this and realized we havent had a dream in a couple of fukkin years. -I read about melatonin and tried it out las night and I cant say I remerber my dreams now but I do feel more refreshed this mornin than I had in a long while. --Mabey I'l start rememberin them soon. -Annyhow .. -About the worst dream I ever had .. -Bout 12 years ago rite after my mom died I dremt she was standin behind the priest at the alter in the dress they burried her in.(Hungurian Catholic Reform Church) -She was standin behind him as the church sang the sad soundin song they sing as they all get in line and get the sacriment. -I knew the only way to see my mom again Id have to get in line and get the sacriment so I did but when I got rite in front of the priest, instead of puttin the cookie in my mouth, he started grabbin fish hooks an razor blades out of the li'l gold cup and jammin them between my lip an gum. -My mom just stands there, but from this close I can see that shes smilin wikkidly,just like the priest now. -I just stand there kinda in shock, like Im petrified and cant move or something. -He just pulls my lip out with one hand and starts jammin the blades and the hooks in with the other. --Woke up screamin Brudda. --It was a pretty fukt up dream. -Worst I ever had and I cant forget it.

G

That is a bad dream, Hairless.... Do ya think they are trying to warn you of of religion?.. :chin:

I remember my dreams at least once about every 2 weeks.... sometimes more often... Lately, I have been dreaming some wierd shit.. I have even had dreams that come true.. yeah, really freaks me out.. :biglaugh:
They say, we all dream... Just that some remember them, sometimes, and others don't... Not sure how come or the reasoning behind it, but that's what they say

G

I only dream when i sleep on my back.When i roll over its like putting my dream on hold.I just bought a new 4x4 ATV,and now all i dream of is riding it with a load a clones on the back rack, in the woods and planting some awsome crops.lol-I think this one is gonna come true for some reason. :wave: DWW

G

There is a page about this in the first Cannabible. THC causes a reduction of seratonin levels in the brain causing you not to enter into a deep rem sleep. It also states that Smokers generally have their most lucid dreams in the morning, during the last few hours of sleep, as opposed to the middle of the night as would normally be the case. Page 42 for those of you who have the first CannaBible.

Mo,

Total Amnesiac

Not smoking pot definitely increases the lucidity of dreams. I moved and havent had any in 9 days, after a week I noticed that my dreams were becoming very strange and clear. In fact last night was a real humdinger. I got a box from someone with assorted bits and pieces of leftover pot scraps, weird pre-packaged slivers of hash and a fat quarter of Afghani x Trainwreck. it was weird, I noticed how much better the bag of Afghani Trainwreck was than the other crappy buds in the box. . . It was good chunky buds that were crystally and in my dream i remarked to whomever it was there, "Damn I regret not being able to hold onto my Afghani Trainwreck clone because these buds are righteous!" It was strange because In my dream I was referring to an actual incident that took place during waking hours - the fact that when i moved I had to leave my plants with a friend and had to give away my Afghani Trainwreck clone.

Damn, I think I need a spliff or something.

When I smoke I don't dream or at least don't remember them. For me this is a blessing. After more than 30 years, I'm still prone to nightmares thanks to my time in 'Nam. They can be as vivid and harrowing today as they were back when I first returned to the world. When I'm smoking, its rare I have the nightmares, but if I take a break for a few months, I can almost count on a visit from the old demons.

The same happens with me, i dream occasionally, most of the times i don't remember or can only remember some vague parts but sometimes i can remember all up to the smallest detail, specially if i start thinking about it right after waking up, if i don't it usually fades away. I've read that you usually dream everyday, several dreams per night but you are only able to remember the last, so it is best to keep a notepad near your bed to start writing as soon as you wake up if you want to keep record.
Another thing i've realised with dreams is that they tend to be much more active during the morning and not the night itself.
I mean how many times has your alarm clock wake you up and then you just simply shut it off, turn around, and get back to your dream because its saturday?

The vivid dreams usually match the days when i don't get to smoke a lot at night , and i go to bed kinda sober, just like you - concerning vividness of dreams, i've read that you can have color dreams and black&white ones (no shit, jus like tv)..
Going to bed early, and doing some exercise instead of computer apathy helps a lot too.

I know for personal experience that if you want to dream with something specific, you just have to occupy your mind with that idea until those last seconds of consciousness before you fall asleep.
Don't believe me? Test it yourself, pick your favourite gal..
:D

I don't do drugs, either psychedelic or chemistry (shrooms once) so i don't have those lucid dreams but sometimes i have what i call a counscious dream.
If somehow you get to wake up inside the dream and realise you are in fact lying in your bed dreaming, you are able to do what you want inside the dream, borderless, it has happened to me a few times, now this is 'the' shit!!
I've had several dreams with flying but this time it was special, because it was the first time i deliberately started flying around the trees and coming back with all my friends watching - that first time it felt real..

I've read something that you may find a bit strange but so have i, each to its own..
Remember those times when you wake up suddenly after a long fall?
Well, i read that, in fact, that's you returning to your body from an astral projection.. weird..

Guys, guys guys...
Have you ever flied inside a supermarket?
Well, i have.. ;)

nobodyknew

I'm with Dr.Jay - I smoke lots and when I dream I nearly always have some sort of parade or festival going on......lots of action sometimes too..........then again I have pain issues and those may contribute to it.
Sometimes in the morning when I first wake I'm momentarily not sure which is the reality - so vivid and substantial has the dream been....... :confused:

Latest posts

Latest posts