What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DR120 soil scrog grow

miata

Hello,

After many years I started to grow again. This is day 2.

I ran a few grow but I was unable to harvest fully flowered, in the last attempt I had to stop in the middle of flowering.

This time hopefully I will harvest fully grown.

I am using Secret Jardin 120x120 tent, currently, seedlings are under 184W CFLs but I may switch to HPS later. Strains are unknown, bagseed. I will put a scrog web when it is close to starting flowering.

Welcome and join me, I will update frequently. I need your advice to finally complete a full grow.

I forgot many details about growing and this search function doesnt let me search by title, it only lets me choose search entire posts option.

When should I start using nutes? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• seedling.jpg
    seedling.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 23
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 28

miata

I just found the Nutes section and seen the schedules so i ordered a Biobizz set and will start to nutes written in schedule

Cmoon

Welcome back, really nice to see youve not over watered those gals, best wishes

Tbh growing bagseed is how I started and I would never say its not worth the effort, in the end you cant turn a pigs ear into a silk purse, id invest in some documented genetics , effort and risk deserve reward.

good luck

miata

Hello Cmoon,

I agree about the seeds, but at the start, i just wanted to throw a couple of bag seeds in a small closed and a few CFLs and not care a lot.
Then I could not stop myself to switch to the tent and get a good grow going :)

Today is day 3. Tomorrow my BioBizz nutes will arrive and will start the nutes

Cmoon

Yer no dis m8, i can just see your skills are worth more than pot luck but then again a grow to tweak and dial the room in is no bad idea...best of luck

miata

Hello,

This is day 6. I moved them to under a 600W HPS and gave some BioBiz nutes.

I also ordered some fem seeds.

Fem Barneys Farm Seeds CBD Critical Cure
Fem Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze

Fem G13 Labs Seeds White Strawberries
Fem T H Seeds UnderDawg OG
Fem G13 Labs Seeds Peach Puree CBD
G13 Labs Seeds Double Black
Humboldt Seed Organization FAST FLOWERING OGKZ
Barneys Farm Seeds Peyote Critical
Europa Seeds Heavy Grapefruit
T H Seeds x Massive Creations Seeds Shiloh Z

Can't wait for them to reach me :dance013:

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 22

miata

Hello

This is day 11.

They are a little small I think, it may be the genetics or ph problems. My ph meter is broken and a new one will come tomorrow.

Also, my seeds will reach me tomorrow too, I will germinate the fem ones right away.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 26

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Hello Miata.
I'm not sure what you're growing in, but it looks a little dry. Are you just watering a little around the plant? It's trying to put a root to the bottom. Have a look in the drainage hole, it could be very dry down there.

I couldn't find the 'title search' function either. It's been taken from the search page, and put somewhere else. It is, in fact, on every page. Open, and waiting for you to type. Right where the title of a book would be. At the top, in the middle. Just above the advertisement banner. With a name like Miata, you would probably prefer the synchronicity of all searches being together, like every other site you ever used, but it does work, once you learn to accept it :)

miata

Hello f-e,

Thanks for your help,

After your message, I immediately watered them with a good amount because I was also thinking that I am watering very low. I was doing that because, in the BioBizz schedule, it says water 2-3 times a week and do not let water runoff, so I was watering with syringe only around the stem.

Here is the last photo after watering:

attachment.php

About the title search function, it made me laugh when I saw it after your directions. I was just ignoring it and thinking that it is searching inside the thread

:laughing:

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 19

miata

Hello,

Today is day 15,

attachment.php

attachment.php

There are some burn or deficiency in 2 of the plants, I will check infirmary tread to find out

attachment.php

Also, my seeds came and 6 of them germinated, 2 others are germinating. I will run 9 plant scrog, 8 new + 1 of the female from the bag seeds.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 23
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 24

miata

Hello,

Today is day 21 of the bag seeds and day 4 of the new seedlings with good genetics.

I stopped nutes for now since bag seeds burned a bit, for new seedlings I am using All-mix soil from BioBizz so I will not feed them until required.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:dance013:

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 22
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 20
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 19

miata

Hello,

Today is day 36 of the bag seeds and day 16 of the good genetic seeds, I found one female from bag seeds and trashed the others so currently I am running 3 CBD Critical Cure, 2 Super Lemon Haze, UnderDawg OG, White Strawberries and Peach Puree CBD.

All plants are in BioBizz All-mix soil. I am really surprised at how fast good genetic seeds grow. They are even bigger than the much older bag seed. Currently, they are in 4-liter pot.

Here is a group shot:

attachment.php

CBD Critical Cure:

attachment.php

Super Lemon Haze:

attachment.php

White Strawberries:

attachment.php

UnderDawg OG:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 19
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 18
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 22

miata

Hello,

Today is day 33 from seed and also day 5 of flowering.

Humidity is high. I purchased a dehumidifier and waiting for it to arrive.

There are still many squares to fill. I may have flowered a little early. I will keep tucking the branches until flowering week 2 finishes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php