What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double stuffed sorbet by Dna

Erliqin

nice looking flower

Attachments

• 20200514_162238.jpg
    20200514_162238.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200514_141748.jpg
    20200514_141748.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 20200514_141633.jpg
    20200514_141633.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Erliqin

sorry the wrong pics.
a seed came

Attachments

• 20200524_155923.jpg
    20200524_155923.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 20200524_160043.jpg
    20200524_160043.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
T

TakenByTheSky

Nice plant but the names just keep getting more and more stupid. I don't know why everything has to be food related these days.

Erliqin

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I "don't know why everything has to be food related these days".[/FONT]

maybe that why lol.. looks really great man!:)

thanks. it was a 3 seed pack, the 3 plants very similar each other, but at the end all three smelledand tasted a bit different, 3 phenos, same structure and yield.

the earliest a kush smelling pheno. meh pheno.

the best a lemon kush pheno, best smell and high of them, incredible strong lemon scent. I believe is the infamous Holy Grail kush lemon pheno. superb high, the best.

Lastly the pheno on the pic, the most resinous and white of the bunch, the strongest high, but kinda too much for me. It smells.berry hashy and creamy pretty nice.. no lemon.

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Veteran
This is my keeper at day 35. Very tasty smoke. Had 4 fem seeds sprout. All had one major issue. The base calyx at each bud had a hair come out, look normal, and then opened to expose a male flower at day 14 to 28 of flowering. One plant had too many males and was tossed. The others just took plucking this one calyx off at the base of each bud. Tedious. It was bizarre.

I liked 2 of them enough on taste and potency (tested at 28.5% and 29% THC) to try them again. Once grown from clone the male flower issue was gone. I've read this can happen with Sorbet offshoots. Even more bizarre.

Of the 3 that finished one was deep and dark purple. It lacked the flavor of the other two. It had a structure like the pictures you've shown.

One of the two I kept has about 25% purple on finish and a strong flavor with some chocolate. The other one is pictured below. This one is just a an explosion of flavor. It is a bit shorter than all the others which once again are like what you pictured. It is sweet and really complex. Very heavy terpene production. Always gets a "what's that" comment when someone tries it.

Attachments

• dss6ad38.jpg
    dss6ad38.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 59

Erliqin

This is my keeper at day 35. Very tasty smoke. Had 4 fem seeds sprout. All had one major issue. The base calyx at each bud had a hair come out, look normal, and then opened to expose a male flower at day 14 to 28 of flowering. One plant had too many males and was tossed. The others just took plucking this one calyx off at the base of each bud. Tedious. It was bizarre.

I liked 2 of them enough on taste and potency (tested at 28.5% and 29% THC) to try them again. Once grown from clone the male flower issue was gone. I've read this can happen with Sorbet offshoots. Even more bizarre.

Of the 3 that finished one was deep and dark purple. It lacked the flavor of the other two. It had a structure like the pictures you've shown.

One of the two I kept has about 25% purple on finish and a strong flavor with some chocolate. The other one is pictured below. This one is just a an explosion of flavor. It is a bit shorter than all the others which once again are like what you pictured. It is sweet and really complex. Very heavy terpene production. Always gets a "what's that" comment when someone tries it.

great to see other members have this strain thriving, bizarre special dank strain it is

Latest posts

Latest posts