What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double set garden.

NotSortOf

That means it runs off 1 person only. The most work i could do and too much to do a 2nd time. So yours is what a flat box square ? Thats not double settable. Mines straight double set to a single person. So you put it up and take it down as a single person and its like work to impress people as achievements in life. Then you would just maintain the quality of the marijuana or whatever and never touch yourself with the devils cake.

The only place you could feel wrong like that would be in my garden. So if you want your garden go ahead and take a look at something outside of a square box otherwise im not really feeling it. You could look around but they use a lot of it. Then has an effect. Then i like mine better double set and you and my dad need to kinda like admit you cant double set a box for right and wrong and its not meant for me to have to hear stealing or lying or deprivation of people in that way ever in this life time.

WHEN YOU STEAL IT AT THE TOP.

no go get the gopher.

ok steal there. ok there is them then or you steal there. them or you steal it there. the gopher has been attacked by you in double is a place i dont understand you collecting as good or bad people maybe your thinking really low class which is going to be at the killing of gophers. not a day thats going to change really. no infront you just kill them off your infront of the gopher right now dont ever tell me im slow or stupid or have to pretend im behind in front of killing them when its just yes or no. so right now then you get to build up to killing them instead of just being done like i have been. gophers go on the otherside of the double never into the double. then you just put out the double and that is it and you cant as a women really do that for me and your conversation about me not doing it from the front is only started from a place that i dont think is fair.

So were at the first pack of vegtable seeds. Lets plant them and put all the gopher killing stuff in first on the first day before we plant the seeds gophers dont really eat then after its in place we can plant the vegtables that will be protected at that point into the exact place you said you cant use the wind in. Then you moved into the hurricane and asked if its worth it to me and its not really.

Sooooo double hurricanes. Double gophers. Double flooding. never double drought of water that does not go that way. drought yea not double drought all the time. does not matter to me that gopher that drought that hurricane that flooding the marijuana does not seem to get up to that level of horrible stupid. maybe if i put some dope on the marijuana and rolled up some coke blunts we get to chasing the gopher. otherwise its the same fucking double kill only and nothing to do with coke blunts and you just live in the double kill.

well if his daughter and that women smoke coke blunts what am i suppose to care about it for. im not headed into that. Over doubled everything that is not there. So gopher double points. then just tiny stuff like that.

I can log in. Im at work. The gophers came in here kids. There are stupid people around us. Or like you edit then say your in a good mood and getting the gophers gone and go to the place really slow in front of us and were suppose to pretend it.

Logging out is what i call that. Were killing all the gophers as we shopping. So that run and its not a run for my dad and his friends to do in the other story then the next run and its not matching to the gopher run.

Ok the time with her doing gopher ? ok right now and the next women that can see she is smarter then me doing double or not killing the gopher.

Man does double not good.

Man has a gopher in the garden not good.

girl has gone missing. not expecting to see her back. no the men arent bad and i cant handle you washing them out. thats washing them out i cant stand or understand why you do that then show up washed out the same as the man and saying you could think first but are not thinking first. double then the other story sucks.

oh ok. the 2nd family after kobe ? there not double set. thats all double set damage the first time. then you put them in as 2nd time when its just double set time for us and not our time to really be caring about people that way. redberry died ?

Latest posts

Latest posts