What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Hydrohuts in Humboldt

gnarly

dongle69 said:
I am seeing more buds underneath.
A lot of them are even looking nicer than the tops.
I don't know if it was because I removed a bunch of fan leaves or if the Organocide just froze my plants on top.
I might give those pest strips a shot and keep Organocide to early flower only.
I was using Organocide for powdery mildew also. It works great.
I do have other remedies for mildew, just Organocide kept it completely away without even thinking about it.

Whatever works for ya man! I'm a noob so the only stuff I'm telling ya is the thing that is working for me right now at this moment, lol. It's the only thing I can be sure of.

gnarly

TIME FOR AN UPDATE! LETS SEE THISSSSSSSS!

My own update: strange situation made me give all my girls to my friend, but I still get a lil more than half the product!

D

dongle69

O.K., latent update here...
Harvested just under 3 pounds.
Apparently that is good for this strain.

I have just started 12/12 on a new batch that I vegged a bit longer/bigger this time.
After this batch, I'm going back to "The Church."
Double the yield, just as dank.
I think that is it for this thread.
Just wanted y'all to see what a couple joined huts can do.
I saw that another company released a single tent of the same size, but it is about $900.
I paid $250 a piece for my huts...
:wave:

gnarly

dongle69 said:
O.K., latent update here...
Harvested just under 3 pounds.
Apparently that is good for this strain.

I have just started 12/12 on a new batch that I vegged a bit longer/bigger this time.
After this batch, I'm going back to "The Church."
Double the yield, just as dank.
I think that is it for this thread.
Just wanted y'all to see what a couple joined huts can do.
I saw that another company released a single tent of the same size, but it is about $900.
I paid $250 a piece for my huts...
:wave:

Looks like some pretty solid smoke tho even if it was a weak yield (for what you expected). Where did you get your huts for that cheap... PM me?

Rock ON! start a new thread for your new one!

purcellville

Self Proclaimed Hash Whore
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love this double hut idea. I was thinking about adding two 4x8 and now I know how to do it better. Much luv for the idea dongle. Tagging this thread.

hbstoner

dongle69: sorry to dig up an old thread again.. but i just wanted to know how the smell is with the hydrohuts? had any problems with them ? im thinking about getting one but i just wanna see if anyone has had problems with smells leaking out or problems with the zippers breaking or sweing coming apart. thanks!

D

dongle69

hbstoner said:
dongle69: sorry to dig up an old thread again.. but i just wanted to know how the smell is with the hydrohuts? had any problems with them ? im thinking about getting one but i just wanna see if anyone has had problems with smells leaking out or problems with the zippers breaking or sweing coming apart. thanks!

I have never had problems of any kind with my huts.
I have good ventilation with a carbon filter outside of the huts.
I have used the zippers multiple times a day since I set them up and no problems there.
Sometime after I bought mine, the new batches that were being sold had problems with "off-gassing," so I don't know what to suggest to you.
I know they have a new line of huts coming out pretty soon.
Other than that, I have heard good things about the Darkroom huts.

Good luck!

S

ShawnyBoy

that was a great thread to open my mind!!
good details!! sorry bout ur yields!!
Garaunteed the Church will double up ur yields