What's new

Double embryo seed

AnonMe

Hello everyone.

Just had this double embryo seed thing happening. Strain is C99 by female seeds.

First one popped up and was looking strong, but I noticed a loop down in the hole. I thought the root had grown upward, then folded over and drove down.

Turns out I was wrong and it worked its way up to my delight.

Ideally its probably worth snipping the little one but I might grow it out anyway and see what happens. 2 side by side are going to cause trouble and battle each other but I dont mind. It'll be interesting.

Attachments

• 20130518_154659.jpg
    20130518_154659.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 13

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
I just had this happen myself, I actually cloned the twin and am budding it soon. I had a pack of Power Plant...10 seeds, and I got 12 plants! If you have room just leave the twin, then once it is big enough chop it into a few clones...you never know what it could be until you try it. Anyway good luck whether you keep the twin or not.

AnonMe

congrats man you got twins.

However. Best for one to die for the other to live.

This is true however, I am gonna let it go for shits and giggles :) I think the smaller one will probably get choked off and die but what the hell. Might as well have some fun with it.

S

Sat X RB

who'll bet the little one shrivels and dies? odds of 5 to 1, I reckon ...

toppin

Veteran
I had the same thing from a pack of canna venture purpleberry bx seeds. I was so shocked when i seen two little tap root coming out of the bottom of the seed first thought the root had gone back on its self some how untill the seed case fell off and there was 2 separate seedlings so i repotted both separately and a couple of weeks later 1 turned out to be a runt of a mutent.

sorry little twin but think your day are numbered lol

Latest posts

Latest posts