What's new

Dookie Farms Genetics

kaka_

My focus is on holding genetics and nursery work but flower rooms are coming soon. This is my grow diary.

Attachments

• rootssss.jpg
    rootssss.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 40

kaka_

Motorbreath 15 and Ice Cream Cake - phinest cut. The ICC has the purple colors. My genetics from one of the growers we work with here in Oklahoma.

Attachments

• 20230911_202625.JPG
    20230911_202625.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • 20230911_202905.JPG
    20230911_202905.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 93

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Sounds like the Sand Springs area

is the Oklahoma green rush over?

The medical marijuana industry in Oklahoma’s really surpassed all expectations. Licensing began in August 2018, and already, Oklahoma now leads the nation in the number of cannabis dispensaries with more than 2,200. In September, there were more than 1,700 licensed dispensaries here in Oklahoma. That’s well above California’s nearly 600 dispensaries. And all this is according to a report from Cannabiz Media. Now the founder of Cannabiz described Oklahoma’s numbers as “astonishing.”

Reactions: ost

kaka_

Sounds like the Sand Springs area

is the Oklahoma green rush over?

The medical marijuana industry in Oklahoma’s really surpassed all expectations. Licensing began in August 2018, and already, Oklahoma now leads the nation in the number of cannabis dispensaries with more than 2,200. In September, there were more than 1,700 licensed dispensaries here in Oklahoma. That’s well above California’s nearly 600 dispensaries. And all this is according to a report from Cannabiz Media. Now the founder of Cannabiz described Oklahoma’s numbers as “astonishing.”

It isn't over but you better have some skills to be playing in this market. Permit renewal was brutal.

I Care

Seen your set up, like 50kwh, life’s a beach.
NE Rec, got a cut of the Chem Girl in process, but it’s squatty.
Your yields are really impressive, if I can get anywhere near that..
Looks like it’s all about the mainline, populated beaches.
Hope to see some more content from the Irie oasis.

I Care

Gooseman23

pre 98 Bubba Kush moms and a rack of babies.
gmo, bubba, chem d, 707 chemdog, motorbreath 15, apple fritter.
the local market hustle.
So which has the strongest high, and long lasting? Better taste? Bag appeal? And I’m assuming the gmo take longer to flower than motor breath. Your GMO or your motor breath 15?