What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck still kickin...now 2023

Wuachuma

I feel you, Doobie

I was on a scissor lift without a helmet in 2016. Slammed my skull against a beam at full speed (turned off the bunny setting on the scissor lift)
For several months I just thought the symptoms were from pesticide exposure.
Turns out, I broke C2 and C4, and damaged my brain.
I lost all my memories - looking at pics of my family and couldnt remember anything with them, looking in the mirror and couldnt recognize myself.

Anyway, I share this to let you know it gets better.
Took me 3-ish years to heal, to start getting memories back.
WHat helped me to not give up was to hold onto Impermanance (this wont last for ever) and Cyclic Existence (this sucks right now, but eventually we rise back up into awesomeness)

Godspeed, buddy

I cant wait to see what cute lil scenes you make with your plants. That shit always reminded me of Lionel trains type of sceneries.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie, ...Checking in, I'll be lurking. All the best my friend, always love your pics and glad to see the old MPE65 still working hard! Thank you for sharing your art with us..
Lou appreciate you mentioning the Ol' lens. I have some new things in store once I get flowers this fall to shoot. I'm anticipating a busy fall filled with resins! Cheers..DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll find me just about everywhere on this site now. I'm in a thread Cannabis Art but thought I'd post a few pics here to keep it alive! This is Snow G from Twenty Twenty genetics, showing ya some skin! Cheers..DD

Attachments

• 1760-snow-G-W.jpg
    1760-snow-G-W.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • 1875-snow-G-W.jpg
    1875-snow-G-W.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
  • 1914-snow-G-W.jpg
    1914-snow-G-W.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • 1944-snow-G-W.jpg
    1944-snow-G-W.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60

soopy

Veteran
Hope you are well my good man!

I’m hanging one of your pieces at the house today….it’s such a wonderful piece of joy, brings a smile to all that see it….makes the world a better place, of just for a few moments….

Take care my good man, best vibes and wishes to you and yours…🙏🏻

nick11

Veteran
Doobie everything good? Been observing your grows for a long time my friend, hope all us well!

Nik Dynosaur

I just made my way back onto icmag for the first time since before 2010 -- I'm honestly amazed at how many are still active now from back then.

I'm glad to see you're still keeping up with the work and posting gorgeous macros, DD. I hope you're well and continue to be. 🖤

Latest posts

Latest posts