What's new

Donald Trump invites Rodrigo Duterte to Washington

Floridian

Veteran
Adolf comparisons aside,the Donald seems to disappoint more and more on a regular basis anymore.It's still early but it aint getting any better it seems.Damn lack of reasonable choices has seemed to cripple us this time

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not as much as Antifa !
This is very true. Antifa jerkoffs are the worst. Thank God no one was stupid enough to elect those skinny pants wearing millennial crybabies to anything!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe antifa will make an attempt on Roddy boy! Wouldn't it be wonderful!

Floridian

Veteran
Maybe they don't sense much harm billy? I don't.Not every social discussion has to turn ugly.But then again I guess history doesn't back me up lol.

minds_I

Veteran
hello all,

Antifa....wow.

In my 58 years on this ferris wheel have I ever felt more in danger now from my own president and those that follow him with thought or care of what he says or does.

I remind my kids this is not normal.

I remind all those I can.

There are none so blind as those that choose not to see.

Finally, wtf is it with fox news? Not saying any of the other media outlets are oracle's of truth but while they contrast fox in general, there seems to be less bashing and name calling while being critical.

In before the bin.

minds_I

Brother Nature

Trump should organize a El Chapo vs. Duterte fight. Would be a huge ratings pull, he could donate the proceeds to the wall, or some other worthy cause.

Imagine that, "Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán" vs. "Rodrigo 'the mass butcher' Duterte" would happen sooner than any Mayweather/McGregor fight, that's for sure. Fuck it even bring a helicopter.

Of course they'd have to involve their henchmen, wouldn't be a fair fight without that, and why not make all of America the ring?

"The drug lord vs. the drug warrior who will win?"

Christ, what a time we live in.