What's new

Dogs and Noise

theclearspot

Does anyone know if dogs are ok with radio/music at quite loud volume? Im asking because sometimes I need to leave my dog at home when I go out etc and for security reasons (to put off burglars) I want to leave a radio on in the hall where my dog is. But I dont want to do it if it is too loud or disturbing for him. mad question I know...:woohoo:

JointOperation

some dogs like music.. others do not.. I have found my dog likes some kinds of music..

he will sleep to the shit I listen to .. but I bought him a thing called through a dogs ear.. and he howls to it hahah . and he is a pitbull. hes never howled until I put this stupid ass CD in while we left to try and calm him down .

G

I'd think they would be suscepetable to similar physiological streesses.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Play the song "Seamus" from Pink Floyd's "Meddle" album, and watch your dog go absolutely nuts when he hears it...:biggrin: Guaranteed

MJBadger

Veteran
Do not use too much volume , we use some here because of a lane running nearby & my big lad barks up at every noise . We leave the tv on not too loud our vet told us about a GSD that suffered ear/hearing problems because of excessive noise at a heavy metal fans house .

Latest posts

Latest posts