What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does this plant look ok?

Gelato33grower

Just worried it wont finish .

Attachments

• photo2087832.jpg
    photo2087832.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 49

troutman

Seed Whore
Just leave it go until the weather is about to go bad and harvest it
An extra week makes a big difference when a plant is almost ready.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are doing good with that plant, however, it's not ready. You can cover your plants with frost clothe when you get frost without any problems. I just hit 37 degrees 2.7 c and covered the plants without any problems. The plant is turning purple from the cold temps. You could get high from that plant but not stone the way it is now. Be patient and it will be worth it. 😎

Attachments

• photo2087891.jpg
    photo2087891.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 44

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I'm not seeing any obvious problems, I do see some signs of damage here and there on the leaves that appear like something snacked on them a little but that is not unusual outdoors. If your nights are cold but days are still warm you can cover them to protect from frost if they're in the ground or if you have them in some container you could also bring them inside after sun down as long as you have a light proof place you can put them and then put them back out when the sun rises but otherwise they should finish.

Gelato33grower

Thank you everybody for the words of wisdom. I appreciate that. Probally another month til harvest then comes the fun part, trimming lol. Adios