What's new

Does anyone know the lineage of strain SK 18 ?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm trying to find the best information on this old strain... Exact lineage parentage would be appreciated. I think it's related to rks I'm not sure so any info on SK 18 greatly appreciated thank you.
Thanks for the post friend. I'm not sure where that strain came from. Can you tell us what seed bank it came from?

stonehead69

It's from a private grower... I believe it's an old sssc strain or it was made custom... If it's an old sssc strain I believe it would be a parent to the original skunk #1 ... Neville Schumacher would have worked with it... If it's custom from this private breeder the genetics would still be the same I believe .. SK18.. is I believe a pheno.. of what was to become later skunk#1... And then in this particular cross then crossed to actual skunk #1 .... I may be way off this is just what I've been reading please correct me if I'm wrong I'm still gathering information thank you so much for any help in this research on this one 👍❤️👍 received_388503824041764.jpeg

stunkfrunk

I thought of Uncle Festers Skunk no18, an IBL from the Hell's Angels before Sam Skunkman Skunk no1. It's rumoured that this skunk no18 was what Sam Skunkman used to breed skunk no1. However I don't know if that's the truth !

I bought Sams skunk and Sam was part of that group. The first line was a 7.1 line, I later got the 18.2 line and I think there was another line after 18.2. The last versions were much better. I'd worked on the last line of Sk1 for 5 or 6 gens. It was leagues ahead of the early stuff. I crossed this with AfgT. It was the best SS yet. SB got that stuff. I expect that it's in much of what your smoking these days (skunk wise).
Neville.
https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/road-kill-skunk.2049/post-70804

Neville Schumacher
Just for clarity, the first is a famous cannabis Breeder, the later a famous race car driver, certainly not the same person.

It’s either Michael Schuhmacher or Neville Schoenmakers.