What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does anyone cure their pot with hickory, oak, vanilla, coffee or other outside influences?

iTarzan

I think he was using it as an example of the senseless love - hate relationship some people have with certain items.
BINGO!
Although you should have been able to figure that out Douglas. I would think people whose bodies are a temple would have excellent comprehension. Have you been cheating and drinking corn syrup and smoking cigs? You posted that like a little dig against me. You must be in agreement with Canary. That's ok. Different strokes for different folks.

People should expect reactions when they start preaching in a thread.

Three Berries

I put some in sauerkraut jar today that still had a hint of the kraut smell. It must be the plastic lining on the caps that hold the smell.

Last edited:

brickweeder

I've never liked flavored coffee or flavored cigars, but I do appreciate liquors aged in oak barrels. imo, one way to ruin a great cup of coffee is to add that vanilla or hazelnut creamer crap to it...

I have some left over connecticut broadleaf wrapper remnants from my cigar rolling days...may roll of couple of joints with this instead of papers and see how that tastes. Nothing like a connecticut wrapper on a nice cigar...preferably one with nicaraguan filler...washed back with a coca cola...perfect combo!

Last edited:

brickweeder

I put some in sauerkraut jar today that still had a hint of the kraut smell. It must be the plastic lining on the caps that hold the smell.
For sure it is the plastic seal on the cap...if you remove it from a pickle jar cap, the smell goes away after a good washing, otherwise it lingers for years...