What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do your Pets Like Pot ? My Chickens like Pot.

T

tropicannayeah

My dog loves cannabis leaves....but I have to keep him out of the garden or he will slobber and maul every plant in there, he prefers plants in veg mode, but still loves leaves from flowering plants whether they are fresh or dry.

He definitely prefers female leaves. I've placed a small pile of female leaves and a pile of male and he always gobbles up the femme leaves and more often than not just sniffs the male leaves and walks away. Sometimes he chews the leaves a few times and swallows them sometimes he chews them and lets the leaves drop on the floor (and they're covered in dog saliva)

A couple of years ago I had a few dozen foot high seedlings on the balcony ready for the bush...I left the door open, we out for a few hours and got home to find every plant chewed to pieces, mangled and slobbered on...the bastard!

Dime

This guy is a pothead, don't leave buds or joints laying around or it's down the gullet.

Attachments

• 20240410_210349.jpg
    20240410_210349.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240410-210522_Messages(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240410-210522_Messages(1).jpg
    888.9 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Latest posts