What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do-si-dos

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Cool,but you will recreate another cross,dosidos isn't mendobreath x face off og but ogkb (girl scout cookies bagseed) x face off og.....

Nobody about do-si-dos???

It's kind of hard to describe its dank and earthy you can taste some og in it nice high was my go to jar for awhile never got tired of it

ipot

Cool,but you will recreate another cross,dosidos isn't mendobreath x face off og but ogkb (girl scout cookies bagseed) x face off og.....

Nobody about do-si-dos???

Im sure he could find a heavy ogkb leaner out the mendobreath and cross that with his face off og and get something very similar. Which is the point of a recreation.

Im not buying into the hype of dosidos I smelled some that archive grew and it smelled/looked good but i liked forum better. I didnt smoke any though. dosidos has if I remember correctly a ginger nutmeg funky smell. Im not a big cookie fan if you like cookies im sure you will like dosidos.

After I read the description it tastes just like what it is it tastes like sweet cookie dough with a lil og kush on the exhale.

Grassimo

I have this at home, or what I was told it is.

Doesnt smell much unless you break smell slightly stingy and cookieish. Didnt feel the uplifting GSC effects that much either, more relaxed indica. Its not bad but GSC is way better and Platinum too IMO

Thats if i got the right thing lol

The dosidos I have tried is really some of my favorite stuff - I tried @alienlabs dosidos and some from some other legit vendors. I love the smell its fresh and gassy - I like cookie cuts because they dont taste like purps they all have their own taste. I got a cut from pcg who got it from archive but not sure what seed line it came from - should be some fire tho Im excited to grow my own Ill start a grow journal for it. Dosidos is my favorite cookies cross. It has a very strong body high for me but doesnt leave me lethargic. One of the first strains I could actually feel in my body - I have pretty bad RA so its very hepful for that.

Take care!

I have this at home, or what I was told it is.

Doesnt smell much unless you break smell slightly stingy and cookieish. Didnt feel the uplifting GSC effects that much either, more relaxed indica. Its not bad but GSC is way better and Platinum too IMO

Thats if i got the right thing lol

Not to bring you down but I dont think you got the real deal - the dosidos Ive seen all has a similar look I can tell at first glance -but it smells pretty loud and has a nice gas smell to it

But hey it could just be different chemistry because I didnt really like platinum it wasnt as potent as dosidos for me - the most potent imho is the animal cookies.

Right now Im smoking on this sunset sherbert, cant really capture the dankness in one pic - its super dense that little piece weighs a half eighth:

IMG_5404.jpg

Last edited:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Just planted 4 Do-Si-Dos from Pyramid seeds. Going to veg for around a month and then flip to 12/12. I created a grow log in that section. I have no idea what to expect, but I hope it's good. I expect them to germinate within 3-5 days.

The following is the description from Pyramid Seeds. They are a company from Spain, and the description in spanish is more comprehensive. It's clear to me that they either used a translator, or their english sucks, but here is the description from their website in english:

It takes its name from the famous cookies of the American Girls Scouts and belongs to the Cookies family. Its buds have the sweet and exotic fruits taste of Cookies with the creamy touch of OG and with dark purple tones. Its aroma is penetrating, sweet and earthy with floral nuances. With a THC level that’s higher than 25%, its euphoric high is fast and intense and progressively transforms into a state of relaxation and introspection. Medically, it is highly recommended for people with depression and insomnia due to its lasting sedative effect.

Type: 30% Sativa - 70% Indica
Genetics: Face Off OG x Girl Scout Cookies

Indoors

Production: +350 g/m2 (With 600W light)
Bloom: 55-60 Days

Outdoor

Production: 0,75 kg./plant
Bloom: Europe - September
Bloom Latin America - March
THC: 25% CBD: -1%

Peace & Love,
Tetra
:rasta:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I'm not sure what cut Pyramid Seeds is using, but here are my two at day 23 flower from yesterday. Do they look like they should?

picture.php

George

What cut pyramid uses? is something similar with Archive Seeds Fletcher, DoSiDos?

1000% not. They definitely without a doubt do not have his face off. Period. I’m not sure why people buy seeds that are an obvious play off someone else work just to sell seeds.

You’d be better off actually sourcing the Dosidos and making s1s or a bx.

The names sure do help sell whatever seeds they’re packing though...

tetragrammaton

Veteran
1000% not. They definitely without a doubt do not have his face off. Period. I’m not sure why people buy seeds that are an obvious play off someone else work just to sell seeds.

You’d be better off actually sourcing the Dosidos and making s1s or a bx.

The names sure do help sell whatever seeds they’re packing though...

I won mine, so that's why I planted them. Regardless of what they used, plants are doing amazing. I wish you guys could smell them only at day 30 flower right now.

Last edited:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Day 39 12/12 from Pyramid Seeds. Two plants, two phenos. First set is main cola and smaller buds of the frostier of the two, but with a sweet kushy scent. The second set of pictures is the other pheno I got which smells sometimes like vick's vapor rub, and other times like pepperment patties mixed with lemon in the background.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts