What's new

Do EJ nutes go bad??

The Doc.

I was digging around in my garden stuff and found an old bottle of EJ bloom. It's probably 1 1/2 yrs old. My Micro blast is still good, I use it on my peppers and tomatoes. But the I'm not sure about the Bloom.

senseless

organic nutes can go bad, last time i was at the hydro store the guy showed me what a bottle of organic nutreints looks like when it goes bad and it looks sucked in. like if you sucked the air out of a water bottle.

the bottle he showed me had never been open before so i dont know if it does the same after it has been opened.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I wouldn't, especially their bloom, I killed an outdoor plant after mine had spent 4 days in the car in the summer.
My eyes watered it smelled so bad lol, but is smells bad even with a fresh bottle.

Definitive

senseless said:
organic nutes can go bad, last time i was at the hydro store the guy showed me what a bottle of organic nutreints looks like when it goes bad and it looks sucked in. like if you sucked the air out of a water bottle.

the bottle he showed me had never been open before so i dont know if it does the same after it has been opened.

The bottles of EJ Grow and Bloom that I purchased both exhibited a sunken in bottle... I'm really hoping this doesn't truely meen they have gone bad. Just another reason why It would be better off to strictly use chemical additives.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Definitive said:
The bottles of EJ Grow and Bloom that I purchased both exhibited a sunken in bottle... I'm really hoping this doesn't truely meen they have gone bad. Just another reason why It would be better off to strictly use chemical additives.

Hold up there, don't go crazy just yet.
I hate EJ, I'm candid about it and like to spread the word.
If your looking for a better fertilizer I suggest you try the PureBlendPro veg formula and the flowering formula FOR SOIL (it has much less N).
These products are complete and last a long time, they are much more stable and don't smell compared to EJ and they are cheaper.
Pick up the LiquidKarma at the same time, it's the best additive I've every used that came from a bottle.
I have my gallon jugs for 2+ years and they are still good.

Latest posts

Latest posts