What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do Auto Trics turn amber?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I grew some Auto plants in the window this winter just to have something green growing. I was waiting for amber Trics before I chop but nothing yet. The big fans went through the fall type colors earlier and the false seed areas have swelled and a couple are browning out. Anyway they get the chop today.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I grew some Auto plants in the window this winter just to have something green growing. I was waiting for amber Trics before I chop but nothing yet. The big fans went through the fall type colors earlier and the false seed areas have swelled and a couple are browning out. Anyway they get the chop today.
Hello Friend. Using natural light from the window may limit the trichomes from turning amber. Some autos will and some don't depending on the growing conditions and strain. If you have a timed harvest using timing from the breeders, take a small sample just to be sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts