What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada X-18 Pure Pakistani

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also made X18 xTHH F1 Seeds...like this one grown by @MOneYMiKe :wave:
1638586507326.jpg

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Great hybrids Raco and x sativa male like with THH that definitely sounds good! :biggrin:

Btw have you repro and preserved pure X18 too ?

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
I wonder, (if it will be male and female), is this kind of offspring from fake twins already studied ? Genetics quick depression or not what do you think about ?

GoatCheese

Veteran
Twins little evolution, not bad ;)
View attachment 18769407
Variegated leaves on both of them and pretty similar leaf shape and looks. Interesting. Good colors on them. The leaf shape is nice also.

Maybe the sweet apple ones had abit that leaf shape and color?? I can’t remember that well. My best sweet apple was lighter in color – more compact and branchy-type

How do the rest of them look?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Variegated leaves on both of them and pretty similar leaf shape and looks. Interesting. Good colors on them. The leaf shape is nice also.

Maybe the sweet apple ones had abit that leaf shape and color?? I can’t remember that well. My best sweet apple was lighter in color – more compact and branchy-type

How do the rest of them look?

One late is less and dead

IMGP0641 (2).JPG

Here's a big Deep Chunk near (male?)
IMGP0639 (2).JPG

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
As you see i think my box lacks of ambient humidy for X18, i don't checked % and temperature but few leaves curls up. In facts that's due to its very little need of watering, compared to DC i think that X18 genetics is something older maybe ?

Quite logical considering the North Pakistan and South Afghanistan relationship for ever. ;)

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
As you see i think my box lacks of ambient humidy for X18, i don't checked % and temperature but few leaves curls up. In facts that's due to its very little need of watering, compared to DC i think that X18 genetics is something older maybe ?

Quite logical considering the North Pakistan and South Afghanistan relationship for ever. ;)
One of the TH X18 females i had didn’t like cold, dry and windy environment at all. You rarely see such a dramatic response: all the leaves started pointing downwards and they went very pale yellow but the leaves didn’t dry out or drop off. I pollinated her at the time also but found only few pale, aborted seeds.

One WOS Afghan Kush i had stopped growing for weeks/until the conditions improve in colder air - in veg or bloom her growth stunned if the fan was blowing at her in colder environment. I moved her to a spot where the fan didn’t get her and she started growing again. ...mind you, this is winter season in N Europe when the RH% in my apartment is around 20-25% for months

Try point your circulating fan so that it won’t blow on the plants directly, this way plants won’t dehydrate so easily under leds/cobs in general. I have my fan blowing on the COBs and the plants get indirect air movement as it bounces off the tent walls.

If you really start to struggle with low humidity and not having warm enough tent air when the winter season gets here, you can use a timer on your exhaust. My timed-exhaust goes ON for 10-15 minutes in about 1½ hours during lights on and it improved my tent environment a lot.

I have a small circulating fan in the tent on all the time – and i had to change a 20cm fan to a 15cm fan cause my plants dehydrated too much with the 20cm fan – too much air movement under leds/cobs. Now i have the 15cm fan blowing at the COB chips (with lenses) or slightly upwards towards an upper corner in the tent – from where it then bounces off all over the tent.

For plants, air movement and controlling temps and humidity% in a room/tent is a very delicate thing when you’re using leds vs. HPS/MH type lights. This is one of the most important things to get working as well as you can to get your plants to stay in good shape.

-

-

How old are they now? When did you germinate the seeds, again?

...yea, i’m waiting for them to start showing sex.

I’m sure they already have some aromas on their stems. What kind of smells are you getting?

The DC look good too, bro.

GoatCheese

Veteran
The X18 in the middle looks like a beast. How does it smell? How's the resin - do you have a 10x`or 30x jeweler's loop to see the resin glands on the stem?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Around end of week 4...
Macro shots session tonight thx bro :)

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
An early male (#2) sadly little bit hermi,, but good news 2 others are coming so i think to cut it tomorrow.
IMGP0800.JPG
IMGP0793.JPG

And 5 females for now include the bigger twin and your favorite other one #5 in the center GC, indeed it's the most vigorous with already the possibility to take cuts! Not common vigor for X18 as you know!

IMGP0789 (2).JPG

It's still a bit early for trichz and aroma but i find few fruity ones in the kush, like for this one #5 who has berry cherry thing from trunk.

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
For plants, air movement and controlling temps and humidity% in a room/tent is a very delicate thing when you’re using leds vs. HPS/MH type lights. This is one of the most important things to get working as well as you can to get your plants to stay in good shape.

Ya bro with LEDs it's so easier and cheaper, for this box with 2 x 55W for example i haven't air extractor, all is passive and it's quite good. Well not perfect for sure but that's enough for my lazyness ahaha.

About climaticz I think that its alpine origin is also very special ;)
The dew point being dependent on the air temperature, in the high mountains, the relative humidity can go from a high value (more than 90%), at the end of the night when the air is cold, to a value very low (less than 20%), in the middle of the day when the temperature is higher.
So with a night short time control humidifier it would be better i guess...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts