What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DIY cartridges

sp4z205

Howdy All,

I'm a new grower but I've been a consumer and maker of products for a bit.

I've found GrayWolfs site and have spent hours reading his content - I'm absolutely in awe of the knowledge there and can't wait to spend years honing my craft too!

Does anyone else make their own carts? I'm sure people do but I didn't find much material.

What do you like to use for the start products and what do you use to cut?

I've made carts from distillate, wax, crumble, basically any concentrate that I had readily available, I prefer distillate so far as it's the easiest and stealthiest but sometimes I miss the terps. I've experimented with a few different cutting agents and do 85:15 (concentrate:agent) and use PEG 300 currently but would like to hear from people with some more knowledge and experience!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Attach60507_20210610_123958.jpg Views:	11 Size:	30.8 KB ID:	17948986

Thank you for taking a look!

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
... as a longtime vaper 11yrs, I wouldn't touch anything that contains PEG400 with a ten foot pole. And, yes I know there are different numbers for PEG. PG & VG are your friends :)

sp4z205

... as a longtime vaper 11yrs, I wouldn't touch anything that contains PEG400 with a ten foot pole. And, yes I know there are different numbers for PEG. PG & VG are your friends :)

Didn't realize I had a mistake - It's PEG 300, but I'm sure you're still of the same mind?

I have used PG/VG before - when I've done carts with VG it turned out awful but the VG works awesome when I'm making a big bottle to put into a tank or drip instead of a cartridge.

what ratio do you like?

Latest posts

Latest posts