What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dinachem x blueberry x northern lights x blue kush

crimsonecho

i have this little line i pollinate with every reversal just for shits and giggles. i pop 1-2 seeds and throw in the tent with whatever i’m reversing. harvest the seeds and pop a couple of those new crosses for the next reversal etc. kinda dangerous because there is a possibility of these untested crosses to herm but have been getting away with it thus far. i also inspect them like every couple of days lol

so i popped 3 of these a while back and they’re almost done at this point. this line forked a little while back to basically one with blue kush and other with cannalope haze. i just reversed the cannalope haze too soon after making the blue kush cross so i didnt have any time to pop a seed. so there is a dinachem x bb x nl x cannalope haze line which i havent popped yet but this 3 seeds gave 2 beautiful plants and i want to share the #2.

its a perfect freak. i topped it once, it self topped on 3 branches didnt on 1, spiral calyxes shooting all directions. has nice colors and hasnt hermed under various kinds of stress. been going about 65 days or so and smelling strongly of blueberry and its gonna come down this week with a couple of destroyer pollinated seeds :D
91B5582E-FB02-4157-AB53-4C31F8CD7305.jpeg
D7F8E87B-7257-446E-BA4A-F456039F929E.jpeg
561BB93C-720D-4843-88C7-94DD88E57148.jpeg

calling it double blue aurora chem (dbac) lol

crimsonecho

Man, she's pretty, a lot of resin. I like the way she stacked the calyx on top of one another. 😎

thanks man i like this one a lot and the other one at the left in the first pic. those two gals are pretty little things! there is another one but that gal is suffering from serious wind burn. still pretty resinous but not as cute as these two with colors and all.

cant wait to grow those (dinachem x bb x nl x blue kush) #2 x destroyer seeds :)
32D3E25F-3DBA-412F-A506-7F1F55341785.jpeg

crimsonecho

Looks like al 3 are going be some very nice plants
as expected i found some tiny patches of mold deep inside those tops. they were too dense for their own good but its understandable they really were incredibly dense and heavy. so that destroyer cross should give this a little bit more fluffiness in those buds which would help immensely with the mold resistance.

this happens with blue kush too. its just crazy how tight those nugs get and they just rot from inside eventho my environment is mostly under control atm humidity never exceeds 55% and usually around 50%, got good airflow, temps are between 24-28 night-day but it is what it is. i cant really do anything more about it.

but i recovered about 10 destroyer seeds which i’m gonna grow out as soon as they dry and really that pure sativa morphology is gonna be a perfect addition to this perpetual chucking line.

crimsonecho

This looks so incredible… I hope you are able to work it to fix the mold issue

you know what i harvested about 10-15 seeds from the destroyer cross and stupid me knocked the paper plate over and all of them rolled under the floorboards and shit rofl

i was only able to recover 1 seed and i’m not even sure if its from the same batch of seeds hahha

hey maybe i pop that one and it turns out to be the unicorn of my crosses a story for the ages like the chem line or whatever :D:D

gonna pop it soon i hope it germinates at least :)

crimsonecho

mystery seed dropped in if it pops its destroyer dbac, if it doesnt i’m gonna start growing out the other line which is dinachem x blueberry x northern lights x cannalope haze which can be called blue aurora chemical haze or something. bach! :D

8C9A13FD-6C9D-4A7B-A82D-F91937D01E99.jpeg