What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diesel Ryder x Diesel Ryder

F

FunkDoctor

my friend ordered these seeds and I am not sure why

isn't Low Ryder a very low potency strain with a weak high? maybe I am wrong but thought I heard a lot of complaints from it

many strains are autoflowering, in fact the majority I think. I don't understand why you would want to kill your yield like that by vegging so little and having tiny plants

my friend worries about the law and wants a fast harvest, yet dude has to run like 20 plants at a time. he could do 6 plants and get same overall yield in around same time

6 plants looks a lot better than 20 if you get caught :( hopefully not the case!

potsbestfriend

I have smoked some dope Lowryder#2 weed before, and I wouldn't called it a "weak high."

The reason why i choosed Diesel Ryder is because I'm growing it outdoor, and autoflower is the only option for me.

funkdoctor the original lowryder was weak.that was back in like 2004 maybe. its been reworked over and over.. diesel ryder is said to be pretty potent herb.. nycd x lowryder 2.im sure most of the recent afs can pass a blind smoke test...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
isn't Low Ryder a very low potency strain with a weak high?

Yes you are correct.....

But you cannot condemn every other AF strain because of this. It is called breeding and breeding brings you better strains.

The great and largely missed thing with LR is the AF gene and that is what most people are looking for and needing from LR.

S_a_H

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
In answer to the first poster's question, yes you can, and yes they will - in fact, it's what a lot of people when they first grow out a pack of autos.

krazycure

I'll throw in my two cents: MY original lowryder wasn't weak. It was POW in yo face potent. Of course, I did it in dro, and I used CO2 supplementation. But come on... it was technically a northern lights cross... has NL ever been said to be weak??

punx777

I'm planning on growing out two female d.ryders and spraying one with STS so i can make some female seeds, Wish me luck !

C

ChaosX

I smoked diesel ryder f3, it was very potent bud and as I remember whole seed batch was 100% af.

as I noticed f2's and f3's are 100% AF, don't know how about later generations. and it's normal that f2's and f3's got more phenotypes, that's just more fun too.

punx777 -> i'm going with CS, heard many good opinions about CS'ing autoflowers.

have a nice day :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts