What's new

Diablo

severian

Anybody out there waiting for the the third installment? Play recently?

Supposedly there is supposed to be a new patch coming soon. lol

Love to have a little smoke and take out the pally for a magic run.

S

Seismic

Hell yeah, been a addict since the original, but haven't played d2 that much recently. Though when I did, it was all about the werewolf druid for me. Can't wait for d3, the videos look pretty awesome on blizzard's site. First character I am going to start up is a witchdoctor:joint:

werewolf.jpg

S

Seismic

Yeah, blizz is supposed to release the 1.13 patch for diablo 2 pretty soon, I will probably have to hop back on bnet for a little after that:joint:

severian

They have been talking about a content patch and reset since April. Recent updates lead me to believe it may be getting closer.

It will tide me over till III

coldoneror

I cant wait for D3 looks incredible. I have a dream... that all diablo fan ICmembers will be online playing together the first day d3 is released kicking ass and takin bong rips...

dkmonk

I use to have a bone nec named zebra, about 3-400 bucks worth of legit items, no dupe shit for me.

Man, I miss those days, but at the same time I overdid it a little bit lol

kweb1989

Anyone still play D2?
I just got started again for fun...
East Softcore Ladder... A/N: 1989kweb
add me if you play, and post your info if you still play

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Funny, hadn't thouht about it for years until today, looking for a different game I see they have D1 D2 and the expansion packs all bundled together. Then this here...:chin: Methinks I might have to into it again...

Latest posts

Latest posts