What's new

deseeding bud

Bluto

Funny how so many people are like, "fuck seeds, just buy some kind." Lol...
I just had to do the nasty on a few seeded ladies.
The wire kitchen strainer works well and is my go to.
What type of machinery is available for larger automated scenarios?
Is cannabis so grass roots that an album cover and picking through the debris the only commercial option?

PDX Dopesmoker

interesting theoretical question. i aint seen a seed in a bud in years...

Did you figure out a way to clone a chunk of hash or something?
As far as removing seeds goes the best method probably depends on if you're after the seeds or just want to get rid of them and smoke the flower.

Bluto

My seeds are more valuable than the bud sometimes. I end up blasting the remainder, but cleaning out the seeds, which are intentional; greatly improves the quality of the end product. Anyway....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Did you figure out a way to clone a chunk of hash or something?
As far as removing seeds goes the best method probably depends on if you're after the seeds or just want to get rid of them and smoke the flower.

cloning hash, boy, if that were possible!:woohoo: naw, i just buy to smoke so little these days. if i give $60 per 8th, odds are good there are no seeds in there. a buddy said he found one a few weeks back, but he lies like a dog in the August sun, so...:tiphat:

PDX Dopesmoker

cloning hash, boy, if that were possible!:woohoo: naw, i just buy to smoke so little these days. if i give $60 per 8th, odds are good there are no seeds in there. a buddy said he found one a few weeks back, but he lies like a dog in the August sun, so...:tiphat:

Maybe cannabis stem cells could do it lol. I think I just misread your previous post & didn't see the "a seed in" part.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
60 dollars per eighth?Surely you just jest..Is that what it's coming to??Fuck the world

nope, no jest. EXTREMELY good weed, in an EXTREMELY illegal state. same guy has good pot for 185 an oz, and can't sell it. killer is popular, regular is "meh" now. i have seen (but not bought) some going for $600 an oz. delicious...:woohoo:

PDX Dopesmoker

60 dollars per eighth?Surely you just jest..Is that what it's coming to??Fuck the world

Yeah, I used to pay prices like that for primo stuff on the east coast a couple decades ago (when given the opportunity) & it always felt like a deal compared to smoking $40 quarters of the standard shit. There was still never enough of the good stuff to go around, price didn't matter all that much.

Floridian

Veteran
Hopefully more people will start coming to places like this and learn to do their own thing.It's just been such a long wonderful time since I've been on that end of it.I would feel pretty lousy about myself if I did that to someone

Latest posts

Latest posts