What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deepchunk 2022

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Is this what youre refering to?

Some of us arent up to date on all the stuff going 9n

Ok thought so, I am just interested in regular seed. Is TK pretty stable or is it not available in regular seed form?

Thanks for posting that link, I had never heard of those guys, and they had the Deep Chunk I was looking for! They're doing a charity pack of guerilla glue to help the family who developed it.

CreeperStipule

Plookerkingjon

Never grown it only ever smoked it and when I did have the chance to get a pack that I grew out when I saw the pictures online of what people had as Gorilla Glue four plants,I had had nothing even remotely close my look more like a Girl Scout cookie flowers then it did Gorilla Glue. I'll keep trying though I got that bug back so I'll start popping and flopping here for the next few months years let's see what I can do. That was awfully nice of them to do a fun for his wife it's the first time reading about all this

Last edited: