What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deadhead OG - SunSimulator

Widow Maker

Hey all.

I was gifted the "legendary" sunsimulator (rip) cut of deadhead OG. I trust my clone source as he's had the clone for years, with a paper-trail from when he originally got it lol.

Anyhoo,

I was wondering if anyone had some picture to share. I'm really excited to try it out once I'm able to take clones off the new mother.

Thanks!!

~WM

Hey all.

I was gifted the "legendary" sunsimulator (rip) cut of deadhead OG. I trust my clone source as he's had the clone for years, with a paper-trail from when he originally got it lol.

Anyhoo,

I was wondering if anyone had some picture to share. I'm really excited to try it out once I'm able to take clones off the new mother.

Thanks!!

~WM
Hey widow maker, I had the pleasure of smoking this deadhead og cut from Sherpa seeds. I would love to grow this. Please get back to me if you offer the cut