What's new

DEA gets schooled by Drug Policy Alliance @ AR Uni

mrcreosote

Veteran
Ouch...
That had to hurt like a full kick to the groin.

Asa might as well just say "Screw the people in jail. We got billions of dollars and careers to protect".

We need more guys that good. People on the fence would start to listen.

Great video. Wish the video showed what the other guy's face looked like, and what his response was. Bet it was full of a lot of 'ummm's'

b8man

Veteran
Just watched the O'Reilly video with Ethan Nadelmann and wow! Keeping calm with that asshat interrupting you with such stupid points.... impressive stuff. Not many would keep that composed and on top of his facts and figures. I vote for this guy - someone give him some power.

O

OrganicOzarks

I was at this debate. The DEA Guy said that we need to all agree that Marijuana is dangerous, or this debate will be pointless. Can I get some motherfucking booooooooooo's. It was funny as shit. I will say that this guy did a good job. I obviously do not agree with anything he says, but for him to come into a University where almost everyone was against him took some balls. He stayed cool, and calm. It was an interesting night. The best part of the entire night was watching all of the stoned College kids eat free pizza and boo, and hiss. It made me feel old.

On a side note, I was shocked by the lack of hotties on the campus. Where the fuck are all of the hot chicks? That's what I was actually looking forward to. Instead I got chubby stoner chicks that looked like they needed a bath.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I was at this debate. The DEA Guy said that we need to all agree that Marijuana is dangerous, or this debate will be pointless. Can I get some motherfucking booooooooooo's. It was funny as shit. I will say that this guy did a good job. I obviously do not agree with anything he says, but for him to come into a University where almost everyone was against him took some balls. He stayed cool, and calm. It was an interesting night. The best part of the entire night was watching all of the stoned College kids eat free pizza and boo, and hiss. It made me feel old.

On a side note, I was shocked by the lack of hotties on the campus. Where the fuck are all of the hot chicks? That's what I was actually looking forward to. Instead I got chubby stoner chicks that looked like they needed a bath.

lmao on that one...

O

OrganicOzarks

I forgot to add that Ethan missed a lot of key points in this debate. I felt that he was not up to date on his stats. I also feel like a man in his position should know about all of the most recent studies(medical), and polls available. I got the impression that he got loud, and grandstanded to cover up the fact that he did not know what he should have known. The entire debate I was openly throwing out the facts that both of them should have known. This debate would have been current if it was done 2 years ago, but both of them had no idea what had happened in the past couple of years. I could have shut both of them the fuck up because they were both uneducated on the most up to date data.

I talked with the fella that put the thing on, and told him it was disappointing. It is good to get people to talk about drugs as a whole, but this debate fell short of what it should have been. Again I just can't believe how little they both knew about the subject. It was amazing.

C

Classy@Home

dea clowns are being PAID to toe the line - their masters (not the politicians, but the "funders" of studies continuously demonizing mj) tell them what to say, when to say it...

Lobbyists (the real power behind the throne) PAY all these puppets to minimize the impact pharma / alcohol has on the population, and make sure that it is more profitable to incarcerate / prosecute / persecute mj users AND supporters than tolerate a basically benign plant.

Why is it that most of the assholes start to support mj realistically once they LEAVE their cushy leo /polit jobs???

Because no-one is PAYING them to lie anymore - once freed of the shackles and restrictions of the massive paycheque, the burden of power, the influence of the corporations w/ VERY VERY deep pockets, they can step back, reflect on the horror they have assisted in, and begin their own healing by taking back the shred of humanity they haven't ultimately sold...

Side note about the corp involvement angle - Did you know, now that Google owns Motorola, they also employ Karen Tandy, who was the narco bitch dea stooge that helped put hundreds of thousands in jail for mj??? Anyone feel worse about using Google now??? I opted out of Motorola equip after that **** was hired...

/rant

mrflamboynt

o'reilly said ".... other countries have tried this...." (legalizing mj) but thats not completely true..... these countries (including U.S. ) make half-ass attempts, and as a result the whole thing is messy....

i like what gregoire (WA) said, if the people really want mj, then lets do it right....

G

guest8905

you could tell at the end Ethan was like "....im gonna kick your ass now too" !!lol i wish he did fucking dea pigs. fuck off pigs

mrflamboynt

everyone involved gets paid, not just the cop mafia... informants get paid per conviction, electric company employees get paid to rat - sometimes $20 per plant. money money money. those with the loudest voices need to remove money from the equation when pleading their case. its like we are begging the government for legalization, then trying to appease them by offering a cut of the sales. ofcourse money will need to be paid to govt. but that should come at the end, after the important issues have been handled properly...cut the crap, and just focus on principle; providing better health care, eliminating wasteful spending, preservation of rights, abuse of power and corruption (i.e. injustices on innocent people), etc.... wish it were easier to point out how rediculous it is to continue to deny its excellent qualities and very few bad ones.... guess its true, you cant fix stupid!

Latest posts

Latest posts