What's new

DEA Finally Admits-------- Marijuana is Medicine

G

Guest 88950

I think if you use MJ for medicine, and you SMOKE it, you're gambling your health one problem for another. Smoking increases the chances of getting chronic bronchitis and emphysema. sure, not everyone gets it, but you don't wanna be the one who does.

If you use the plant for medicine you should use edibles/vaporizer.

If you toke for recreational purposes, burn away.

BS

i guess you know every individual that uses medical cannabis and have the ability summerize what is in their best interest.

with those skills why are you here @ icmag, you should work for the govt.

G

Guest 88950

... Doesn't seem like much but it is probably the biggest step forward in 40 years. A lot of their legal stance and justification for the outrageous penalties on MJ is based on the Schedule 1 designation. ***edit*** not to imply that they are rescheduling natural MJ, they aren't, but they are opening a door to which it could be better argued.

cannabis plant = Schedule I
cannabis extract = Schedule II or III ?

not sure if im correct but if it is the extract thats rescheduled then it seems that its better to have 1/2 oz of extract than 1/4 lb of bud.

Big Pharma is going to market a non carcogenic delivery method that allows for a user controlled variable dosage with a minimal high and that is great for a lot of people. I still like my bong.

exactly

hazemaker... your posts are somewhat idiotic. You open your mouth and its obvious to everyone but yourself that your not very educated... you seem to think you are but what your saying is missinformation..

Smoking is not healthy, it causes a presistant cough, bronchitus, asthma, lots of breathing related problems... And yeah Im on the pot has never killed anyone bandwagon so leaglize it for that reason but it does cause negative health effects. if you dont believe us take a 60day vape only challenge, you wont go back to smoking buds I promise. Im not even going to go into why its better thats for you to experiment with..

Smoking is bad mmmkkkk...... lol

@SSH yes you are correct, at least in some states, this pretains to oils only. Regular types of hash are schedule 1, most of the time.. It varies from state to state. There all different in the US, Cali medi extracts are looked at as medical pot, thats the wild wild west... anything goes in Cali...

For all of you worried about big pharma and million dollar grow rooms-

I pay more for a local micro brew beer than a bud light, and the micro brew taste a hell of a lot better.

Don't be worried about competition, just make what you are offering the best and you will be ok.

Latest posts

Latest posts