What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Calle‘s Minigrow - Soma‘s AH F2 - Flowerday 30

oldmaninbc

Hi bro. Thanks for your always extensive thoughts - much appreciated!

It wasn’t cold but maybe too wet but i’m tending that the main reason was the sprouting soil I used. I used it again pure to sprout instead of 50/50 with the current one and 6/7 beans died! Crazy.

The survivors are kind of happy now and boosting side branches. I also found the first Girl. #N1 Krinkled leaves and few resin drops were the initial notice.

Morning Glory

View attachment 18973080

#N1
View attachment 18973081

And … some morning yoga..

View attachment 18973082

@oldmaninbc

Hope everything is fine with your surgery!
Hi Calle...I was in for a blood draw this morning and was told the hospital would have the results later today. I can't imagine it will be much longer, most likely with only one days notice unless surgery is on a Monday then they will call on a Friday for Monday surgery. I spoke with a nurse again yesterday to get all the last minute details. Cannabis use will not be a problem unless I use it on the day of surgery, then they will cancel, so that ain't going to happen.
I was not happy last night when I went to water the plants and noticed the Kong's Krush turned hermi. So I had to get it out of the tent, I really hope it didn't pollinate the other 4 plants. It is at 4 weeks flower with some resin, I'm not sure if I can salvage anything from it. I'll keep it and dry/cure what's there. The only good thing is, it opened up the tent and the other plants are getting better light. I will have a closer look in the tent tonight, last night I was disappointed. Now it makes me wonder if the Kong's Krush is hermi prone or was it a one off. The cost was 5 seeds/$80.00, I will be hard pressed to want to grow the other seeds of KK.
It appears things are looking up with your grow!

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
was 5 seeds/$80.00

Wow that’s kind of sucking… sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed that the others are positively outstanding!

I recently bought some Dutch seeds they were half the price. 40€/5pcs but they were really kind with freebies (10 regs). And I am really looking forward to grow those.
IMG_8165.jpeg

Do you know something about a Canadian strain called

Krush ? I heared its a old Cut…

Yesterday i started to fill my new Seedstash Luggage xD I thought it’s big enough but seems like a need a second one..
top is outdoor ;)!
IMG_8486.jpeg

This morning I found the first boy..

IMG_8489.jpeg

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Haha I love Dutch weed. And I like varieties with a interesting but not infinite long family tree. I tried some over sea stuff but I I don’t like the turn.. it’s always the same. Smashed potatoes xD

Yeah of course they are something special. The Seeds are made of the Southern Haze Collective :)

My OD season will turn out really stinky I hope xD

A lot of Skunks on the way..

Breakfast ?

IMG_8495.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Wow that’s kind of sucking… sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed that the others are positively outstanding!

I recently bought some Dutch seeds they were half the price. 40€/5pcs but they were really kind with freebies (10 regs). And I am really looking forward to grow those.
View attachment 18973506

Do you know something about a Canadian strain called

Krush ? I heared its a old Cut…

Yesterday i started to fill my new Seedstash Luggage xD I thought it’s big enough but seems like a need a second one..
top is outdoor ;)!
View attachment 18973509

This morning I found the first boy..

View attachment 18973508
Hi Calle...I am not familiar with a strain called Krush.
I can think of a few strain names from the early years especially outdoors, Piney, Arlow and Paki etc. There were others as well. I always enjoyed growing outdoors, it felt more natural and appealing.
Your seed stash looks promising, years of growing opportunities.
I don't mind some Dutch strains either. I do find a lot of similarity to strains these days.

I am interested in learning about the cob process, Tangwena first caught my attention, I see you refer to yourself as Brother of the COB, "is that one and the same cob" you have in a photo?

Ca++

Dutch strains are all so similar. And the smell!, I hate weed that so smelly it reeks!
Taste and smell are entwined.

I like the European stuff for it's full flavours. The Skunks and Cheeses, that let you know if someone did a good job. The tackle you can get out in a room already full of smoke, and everyone knows you have something outstanding.

I agree there is a taste divide, for sure. Though one mans curry, is another mans stew. I'm not disagreeing with you. Everyone knows what they like.

However, Mushroom, Anchovies, and Pineapple on pizza, may get emotional :)

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
I am interested in learning about the cob process, Tangwena first caught my attention, I see you refer to yourself as Brother of the COB, "is that one and the same cob" you have in a photo?
Yeah of course. If you are interested you are kindly invited to give it a go :) Old man in BC needs to try CB. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get rid of my tolerance and switch to eating Cob only but it is still a target by health reasons. But even if I didn’t eat daily or at least vape the most of it if my buds are gone, I love the process and opening of each baggy and it’s of course addictive.. it’s of course something really special and I guess its amazes even the last hardcore stoner..

This young stoner is also amazed of it @Hombre del mont

Though one mans curry, is another mans stew. I'm not disagreeing with you. Everyone knows what they like.

Yeah of course and and the big world of cannabis has for everyone the right terps and buzz. The order I did is not a hundred percent Dutch lineage I would say. These are Dutch Classic pimped with a Columbian Male. 2 Excamples:

Samara 420 (special release with 200 beans) 10 Weeks

Silver Haze /Amnesia x Columbia male

Forest Haze 14-16 Weeks

(NorthernLight x Neville’s A5 #3) #13 x Columbia Male

Can’t wait to grow these out. But first I need to learn a bit more indoor growing xD

Happy Sunday all together

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Sorry to hear you got the flu. Hopefully you're on the mend now; just like your babies🙂
Thanks hombre! Unfortunately it’s not better it’s a coughing and it’s kind of heavy if I try to vape :ROFLMAO:

But the plants are happy(due to the special treatment with Seramis Serameen) and that is ok for the moment. Today I will get a new pot delivered and then I will soon repot the girls and sort out the boys. Window sill or outdoor during the day. Let’s see. No mercy for males :)
IMG_8807.jpeg

I have a new soil which was recommended to me and fortunately available in a garden center 3km away.

IMG_8805.jpeg

Would be nice if this is kind of plug and play soil. With Trichoderma and Peat.
Welcome to the peat retreat xD
I still use the peat and if it’s worth I will repeat…

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Thanks hombre! Unfortunately it’s not better it’s a coughing and it’s kind of heavy if I try to vape :ROFLMAO:

But the plants are happy(due to the special treatment with Seramis Serameen) and that is ok for the moment. Today I will get a new pot delivered and then I will soon repot the girls and sort out the boys. Window sill or outdoor during the day. Let’s see. No mercy for males :)
View attachment 18978847

I have a new soil which was recommended to me and fortunately available in a garden center 3km away.

View attachment 18978848

Would be nice if this is kind of plug and play soil. With Trichoderma and Peat.
Welcome to the peat retreat xD
I still use the peat and if it’s worth I will repeat…
Sorry to hear you're still a little "under the weather". If vaping difficult due to coughing, then that's all the more reason to chew cob 🙂

Plants are looking better though bro.🙂

Last edited:

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Thank you for stopping by and saying something nice :)

it’s a new word in my skill box as well and I swear linked with you I will never forget!

This Cob helped me to survive the day with fun delivered A really good mood but at the and of the I felt that I was to active due to the amazing effect. The terps on that Mermaid are to heavy to me.. xD I just went to the open vacuum bag and took a deep inhale trough my nose after your compliment… Close to vomit again. Haha

I really looking forward to my first Cob after a tolerance break.. haha this break is long overdue..

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Hey Folks,

Sorry for my absence again but live is hard and challenging. But I am really well and healthy and in the freezer it’s also ok ;)

Only some more time to take a rest and write something online is missing..

I did some early sexing mistake. Next time I will do it with a magnifying glass like I do with the OD plants normally xD

4/5 Amnesias are males. Fortunately the little survivor Amnesia Lemon x Amnesia Haze became female as well.

So I ended up with two girls. Let’s see what I can grab on my first try ;)

IMG_9386.jpeg
IMG_9388.jpeg

I killed 1 boy and 3 are outside for the recall xD I love the double serrations on that one and the purple…

IMG_9355.jpeg

Sorry the man with the gun behind me forced me to break up…

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts