What's new

Day 39 Clean on a 50ng/ml Test

RB56

Veteran
After years of heavy consumption, my partner needed to pass a test. Here's how she did it. Hope it helps someone -

Day 39 clean on a 50ng/ml test. Did natural cleansing. Ate Brownies daily for five years, product was high quality grown at home, baked at home and all natural (witnessed the growing and care of it). Even shipped it overseas to my hotels when I was traveling. LOL. It's a faint line but it's only going to get darker. I'm 5' 10", flux btw. 149 and 155 lbs. Work out about five times a week but stepped it up to six or seven when I suddenly was made unemployed. Try this:

Three liters of water a day, minimum. Smoothie made at home, started with every other day, then went to every day for the past two weeks, pick fruit you like, mix it up. Added Bran to it and low fat greek yogurt. Ate a lot of brown rice with black beans. Ate Chicken a few times. Ate Muesli for the past two weeks and oatmeal. I also ate a clove of Garlic a day and a piece of Ginger. No idea if either had a direct impact on my cleansing but they helped my gut. I feel great. LOL. I also drank tea and had my daily morning coffee. Worked out for minimum 1 hour a day, then hit the sauna for 25/30 mins. No red meat, based on other posts/opinions. I did mostly cardio, could have pressed harder the first two weeks. So press hard from day one.