What's new

Dampkring Growshop/Headshop

sash

do they sell nice glass pieces here? any other stores round amsterdam that sell glass, i'm sure there are, anyone have any recommendations?

G

sash said:
do they sell nice glass pieces here? any other stores round amsterdam that sell glass, i'm sure there are, anyone have any recommendations?

seedboutique has loads of great glass , some of the finest bongs in amsterdam,well worth a look,,

Space Toker

Veteran
my post wasn't meant to be agressive or whatever, I was trying to ask a serious question with a little self-deprecating humor missed in. Seems I failed, better luck next time!
PEACE

PS. If and when that website becomes functional, please let me know! THANKS

Space Toker

Veteran
well now after what seems eons, there is a website for kiwiseeds, with a Dampkring icon saying "coming soon" or something like that! :D I see Mako Haze for the kiwiseeds offerings, but I was hoping to also see all those Dampkring strains that placed in the top 10 or 3 or whatever, from all those Cannabis Cups past. Which leads me to believe that the Dampkring site still in progress will offer more hope. Still it's an improvemnt! Let's toast to progress! :)

Flasht2

I had forgot I followed this thread so I had to re read it. I found it a good fun read w/you triping out over the site not being up. Then Moppel finally was like, dude, I see the same thing calm down. Made me laugh again. I thank ya for updating it. If I read right in another thread Moppel is going to be there for 4/20. I can't wait to meet that dude he seems pretty damn cool and from what I've read seems to know a LOT about herb.
Space hope you can make it to 4/20 also. Prolly would be cool for us all to smoke da F out together. Much good folk on this site in general.. now back to my regularly scheduled vaporiZing.. :joint: :wave:
damn, cypress hill just started in the background cuz I got the music on random.. nice transition

Latest posts

Latest posts