What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn! The beans are popped!

SofaKingStupid

Yea they’re all dippin roots in the bucket now. And greening up nice. I love this 326. It’s like Colt45.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 80

SofaKingStupid

Does anybody got a line on “Dr Wellfish” ph test kits? They’re ph test drops. I usta use them but now I can’t seem to find them. I like the colors on it better than the GH test kit.

SofaKingStupid

And here they are today. They’re lookin a lot better now. And I found my Dr Wellfish ph test drops. They’re not labeled Dr Wellfish anymore but the stuff in the bottle is Dr Wellfish. Sweet! Their test card actually has a 6.4 on it and I do everything at 6.4.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 81

SofaKingStupid

And today. Everything’s nice.
Plus I feel better knowing Il soon have my Dr Wellfish ph test drops. I’m not comfortable with the GH ph drops. I’m just more used to Dr Wellfish.

Attachments

• CB862ED0-0B59-473F-BAC0-F62126B48CE2.jpeg
    CB862ED0-0B59-473F-BAC0-F62126B48CE2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81