Damn! The beans are popped!

SofaKingStupid

Hmm I think these might be goin a bit slow. They’re 8 days from putting them in the cubes. It’s bout 70 degrees so it might be a little cold but I think that Mabey they’re a little too moist? Like I said I’m not a bean guy but could anyone say weather these could be a little dryer? I could set them on top of the buckets and just dunk them once a day or so, till they get some roots under them. Do them cubes look too soggy?

Attachments

• E2F68A58-4D0C-4712-B45C-C5D00A069EEF.jpeg
    E2F68A58-4D0C-4712-B45C-C5D00A069EEF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

SofaKingStupid

Ahh Fukk them little buggers look hungry. I gavem 5 ml per gallon to start. I think I shoulda gavem nutes a few days ago. It’s just that I sukk at seeds. They ain’t really moved since the 29th but I think I shoulda gavem nutes sooner.

Reactions: ost

SofaKingStupid

And here they are now. Not a bad little mom and clone aria. I just need to feed 4 lights from here. This is basically modeled after my last garden so it should be a breeze to run.
Now once these get to where I can sample each and pick a mom, I can start cutting and get normal😄! Damn I can’t wait to get back into a routine!

Attachments

• 5E1CAE28-02AD-46C9-8713-1498447E778A.jpeg
    5E1CAE28-02AD-46C9-8713-1498447E778A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • B5EA9369-7688-49DA-B4E3-82C254B3CAA9.jpeg
    B5EA9369-7688-49DA-B4E3-82C254B3CAA9.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 15

SofaKingStupid

Damn they look so much nicer today. I can’t wait to get into familiar waters. This bean poppin was my weekness. I think I got I figured out now. I guess I coulda just put them rite into 1/2 strength FF 326 at 6.4 ph. We’ll now I know. I don’t expect to be poppin that many more beans anyhow. Mabey one (or 2) more strains. I just hope I didn’t damage these genetically or anything. Hopefully all is well with the them now.
I guess I should wait till I see just a bit more development before I bump my 236 up to full strength.

Attachments

• 57A567C9-B389-458F-AACF-BDD164CA2A99.jpeg
    57A567C9-B389-458F-AACF-BDD164CA2A99.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

SofaKingStupid

Damn they look so much nicer today. I can’t wait to get into familiar waters. This bean poppin was my weekness. I think I got it figured out now. I guess I coulda just put them rite into 1/2 strength FF 326 at 6.4 ph. We’ll now I know. I don’t expect to be poppin that many more beans anyhow. Mabey one (or 2) more strains. I just hope I didn’t damage these genetically or anything. Hopefully all is well with them now.
I guess I should wait till I see just a bit more development before I bump my 326 up to full strength.

pjlive

Be prepared. If your GG is anything like my GG you can expect them to be BIG. Excellent yields of nice, dense, and potent bud. It's a pretty damn good plant with some great medicinal benefits. The high is mixed almost 50:50. An up and ready-to-go stone that slowly dissolves into a downtempo groove.

SofaKingStupid

Thanks PJLive! I hope mine will do as well. I just hope I didn’t messem up by not given them nutes for about 10 days. Hopefully they’ll be ok. Plus the cats chewed on 2 of them a little. But I think I got a grip on them now. Once I get passed this seedling stage Il be ok.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14

pjlive

Best of luck with 'em, bro. They can take quite a bit of poor environmental conditions for sure. Judging by your most recent pic, I think they're going to be ok. Cats, tho, I dunno. I'd tell them to be careful or you'll be forced to restrict their catnip. :p Seriously, tho, I do think you'll be fine until you're ready for the move.

SofaKingStupid

Thanks PJLive! I hope mine will do as well. I just hope I didn’t messem up by not given them nutes for about 10 days. Hopefully they’ll be ok. Plus the cats chewed on 2 of them a little. But I think I got a grip on them now. Once I get passed this seedling stage Il be ok.

ost

What a trip! I got the Real Gorilla Glue fem. Puttem between paper towels on the 27th at 2pm. They all popped out taproots by this morning, 4/29. Fukkin Incredible!
Now I hope everything elce goes ass well. Il be puttem into rockwool cubes this evening. 3” net pots with hydroton in 5 gallon bucket’s! Damn! I can’t wait for the ride!
this i have to watch!

ost

lay in there with'em you will win ,looks like you are about to, get to a good grow, cats and all.

SofaKingStupid

Thanks Ost. Yea I’m sure once I get past this seedling stage Il be fine. Now in hindsight I see I shoulda givin em 5 ml ff 326 from the jump. I figure Il be bumpin it up again real soon. I’d like to just do it now but like I said I don’t really have any experience poppin beans or seedlings so I’m not really sure what to do. I figure it couldn’t hurt to wait a couple more days. Then Il bump it up to 10 ml pr gallon.
Here’s a picture of them now.

Attachments

• CAB0508A-CDD0-4EFB-9DF6-1C89C0FD1BAD.jpeg
    CAB0508A-CDD0-4EFB-9DF6-1C89C0FD1BAD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: ost

SofaKingStupid

Damn things are really starting to green up in there. And it’s been 8 days since I gavem their first nutes(5ml pr gal). I’m bumpinem up right now. 5 more ml pr gallon for a total of 10 ml per gallon. At 6.4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16

Latest posts