What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cymbiosed cbd flowers

THC123

Veteran
Hi Guys,

I am taking a THC break and cultivating some CBD but the plants still need 6 weeks. In the meantime I purchased some of cymbiosed's cbd flowers via a cbd shop in belgium.

It cost me 14 euros per gram and I must say I am really dissappointed.

They are packaged in mylar so that is good, when I open the pack the buds lok real nice and smell good. They also don't feel too dry but I can crumble them with my fingers.

The effect is also nice, when I vape or smoke it it just puts me to sleep, makes me pretty stoned without feeling high.

But the taste is just awful, when smoking it tastes like cardboard, I don't taste the smell and it is not smooth at all. I am never able to finish a joint because of the bad taste.

And in the vape with the volcano, the vapor is really thin, like breathing air and I am only able to make 3 bags with 0.5 grams.

With my own weed I get thick tasty vapor and I can make 3-4 good bags.

Doesn anybody know a swiss producer that can actually produce good quality?

I tried many but they all suck, not only the ones of cymbiosed. Theirs was actually one of the better but still really amateuristic.

It is like they don't got the drying process down, I feel they somehow fuck up the drying process.

Advice on who has good flowers that can be purchased online untill I get my own cbd stash?

I don't mind paying but the quality needs to be good;

The ones I tried from them were harley queen and bubble gum.

Theorganicguy

Hi Guys,

I am taking a THC break and cultivating some CBD but the plants still need 6 weeks. In the meantime I purchased some of cymbiosed's cbd flowers via a cbd shop in belgium.

It cost me 14 euros per gram and I must say I am really dissappointed.

They are packaged in mylar so that is good, when I open the pack the buds lok real nice and smell good. They also don't feel too dry but I can crumble them with my fingers.

The effect is also nice, when I vape or smoke it it just puts me to sleep, makes me pretty stoned without feeling high.

But the taste is just awful, when smoking it tastes like cardboard, I don't taste the smell and it is not smooth at all. I am never able to finish a joint because of the bad taste.

And in the vape with the volcano, the vapor is really thin, like breathing air and I am only able to make 3 bags with 0.5 grams.

With my own weed I get thick tasty vapor and I can make 3-4 good bags.

Doesn anybody know a swiss producer that can actually produce good quality?

I tried many but they all suck, not only the ones of cymbiosed. Theirs was actually one of the better but still really amateuristic.

It is like they don't got the drying process down, I feel they somehow fuck up the drying process.

Advice on who has good flowers that can be purchased online untill I get my own cbd stash?

I don't mind paying but the quality needs to be good;

The ones I tried from them were harley queen and bubble gum.

High THC123 :)

I tried several cbd strains and my favorites are from a franchise called "Sinsemilla". They have a website as well, if I remember correctly. Otherwise, "Green passion" used to have some quality flowers. I haven't bought anything from them in almost two years, so I can't guarantee you anything.
Out of curiosity, what cbd strains are you growing?

Latest posts

Latest posts