What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CW is back online or I am trippin balls!

LostTribe

Premium user
Strange!

googled airborne g13 and there was a cannabisworld link there! WTF is that!? Only 1 person has posted since 2003 and the bros grimm boards are intact as are others very strange anyone else seen this?

Didn't they go down in the HS ordeal?

I dont know anything about this

But if a site goes down because they got it and its up well thats probably a honeypot

Cant comment specifically

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CW is where I learned to how to grow, along with Overgrow. It's cool that someone brought it back. The old posts are real. I remember some of the posts and posters specifically. I wouldn't think the new CW is a honeypot, but I've gotten accustomed to posting here over the last 10 years. I'll just stick with icmag.

CW and OG were unique at the time. Now there are tons of weed forums and communities online. Newbies curious about growing might find icmag, or they might find one of a huge number of other informational sites. Cannabisworld is great for nostalgia, but they'll have a hard time finding new members with all the other sites out there.