What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Custom Lights and New Products

PurpleBud

Hi,

I am in the planning stages of my grow area. It is to be 30" x 30" x 78". I am very intested in the 126W light for my grow but am wondering if the lighting area 24" x 36" will cover the grow area adequately on the sides that are lighted for 24". If not I was wondering if you can build a custom 126W square light that would cover a 30" x 30" area? If so what would the cost be? Also are you considering any different watt LED lights?, ~ 220W?
Thank you for your time.

Keep it Green :joint:

Purple :smoweed:

LEDGirl

Veteran
Hey Purple,

The 126W would not be a good fit for a 30" x 30" area if you are planning to use the whole thing. You would currently need 2 of the 126W units in order to do that. We are currently making a 205W LED panel that is square in design, that will cover a 3' x 3' area. It sounds like this unit would be perfect for your garden. The cost for us to develop this light was substantial, but I felt there was a strong need for it in the marketplace.

Latest posts

Latest posts