What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current Stash

G

Not sure what it is but I guess its grown somewhat locally. Spicy and a little fruity when broken up...best I've had in a little while.

G

$100 a quarter from a friend so a little deal he sells em for about $110 an q I think...still wish I could be self sufficient but this stuff is worth the money imo.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
$100 a quarter is a lot. But I suppose if you want quality (which that is, quality) you have to pay for it. Not so much in my hood though :)

G

Your lucky 100 a q is pretty cheap around here for headies. And considering beasters is $80 a q I'll take this anyday :joint:. Too bad its almost runnin out.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Yes I agree that is some really good looking buds you can tell it hasnt been handled much with all the trichomes still on the buds. Nice stash massholebmx!

buckeye-leaf

bluebublelove

yeah, that looks like its dense, buttttt its crstally and looks like its got some good genetics. maybe some of the infamous mass produced headies. lots of it, dense, resiny, cheap, good stuff. I remember seeing those infamous types of deals around.

Dankz

Heres some Dragon Crack (Purple Dragon X Green Crack) From about a week ago, I'll take some more pics of my current stash Sensi Star, LifeSaver

G

Wow thats some great lookin bud dankz. Can't wait to see the other pics.

Dankz

Yeah, Im going to work now but after work im heading to the dispansery... So i'll hopefully get some pics in tonight.. (work sucks)

G

I agree work does suck haha.

I just smoked a bowl of this and took a shower so I'm inspired to write a smoke report...first one I've tried so lets see how I do haha. Its been in the jar for about a week and smells great....kind of fruity and spicy....like fruity with a "bite" almost. Breaking it up the smell is pure heaven...fruity and a little bit of skunk. When you break this stuff up it leaves a pile of trichs behind! I was psyched when I lookin in the bottom compartment of my grinder after grinding it up for the first blunt.

Smoking it is hard for me to describe as I can't really desribe the taste very well. I'd say hashy/fruity...definatey tastes good though. The high is good, a mix of head and body...a nice happy euphoric high. Definatley lifts my mood...lasts for about 2 hours with a couple hits. If you smoke too much you definatley won't be able to leave the couch...all in all a 7/10 I'd say.

Wow that was harder than I thought.

Edit: The kif will knock you on your ass for sure...gonna go smoke the bowl pictured right now!

Last edited: