What's new

Current Cannabis Pricing

sajesak

He y’all - I’m very curious what kind of pricing people are currently seeing and what products are moving the most in everyone’s respective regions; BOTH black market as well as legal, more details shared the better

Flower Pricing - Indoor, outdoor, mid grade up to premium

Edibles - Gummies, Chocolates, Drinks, Candy etc - also most common dosing rates & costs

Concentrate - Rosin, Hash, Bubble, Oil etc

Anything else than can be added or new to the scene, pricing for grams, eights, ounces, pounds etc

What’s hot & moving vs what’s not, all that type of information

I really appreciate everyone’s thoughts & insights here, it would be cool to build a pricing model by regions, what’s hot vs not, is your region quality vs quantity etc

I’ve been “out of the scene” for too long just burrowed with my head down focused on creation & breeding
Interior Painting Services
Many thanks
Any members have some idea where the market is at for wholesale top shelf weed prices? I see on PrikPot about 250b per gram (min 10g) and as low as 120b/g at SiamSeeds (but sold out now) for retail prices. Seems pretty low. Perhaps illegally imported cannabis from US/Canada has killed Thai growers already?

Alkae47

Any members have some idea where the market is at for wholesale top shelf weed prices? I see on PrikPot about 250b per gram (min 10g) and as low as 120b/g at SiamSeeds (but sold out now) for retail prices. Seems pretty low. Perhaps illegally imported cannabis from US/Canada has killed Thai growers already?
It’s complex. If you get in with the people who own 100 dispensaries, you can have a wholesale company easily. But if you are trying to sell too shelf in chaing mai and you didn’t get a retail license before about 11/20/23. You might never be able to sell enough weed for it to be worth it. Like even if you had original badass strains or the best breeder cut clones running in your wholesale operation….. you prob won’t make shit.

I say this because most the stores are full of weed. Some is great, lots ain’t, and even more is aged. Also, Thai people are not the same as others lol. They might take your weed an ounce at a time or 4 but no matter what you say, they aren’t buying lbs.

I know someone selling 4k lbs all day to a guy who owns 100 ish dispensaries in pattaya and bkk area.

He might be out of luck without him

100 lbs in chaing mai without any connects and the best weed ever…. Won’t necessarily make you rich

Some places in every city sell bomb outdoor for 30baht a gram.

You can buy lots of mid grade weed which IMO makes sense… for 1 buck a gram

That’s not gonna ever make the job of getting rich selling the best indoor very profitable

I would not even try black market

My boy got smoked in Thailand and only spent money, never sold drugs

Selling weed in Thailand is possible and the licenses for wholesale are still available

You would have to be determined like no other to make more than a small living

I was doing it and left. But mostly because the Thai partner was shady and we couldn’t switch

I may go back someday but I don’t think so

I looove Thailand but the underworld and curruption is famous and real

I saw too much nasty nasty shit that people do there. My last year in Thailand made me appreciate America more honestly

The corruption seems like dumb corruption

I don’t think most Thai people are good with math, or telling the truth, or working hard.

Some Thai people are amazing and changed my life

So many bad people to encounter in any business there especially weed.

But if you live Thailand and don’t give a fuck

You can make a small living selling indoor weed if it’s tip top

Or many make a million a year if you sell to the top 5 legal buyers

Alkae47

It’s complex. If you get in with the people who own 100 dispensaries, you can have a wholesale company easily. But if you are trying to sell too shelf in chaing mai and you didn’t get a retail license before about 11/20/23. You might never be able to sell enough weed for it to be worth it. Like even if you had original badass strains or the best breeder cut clones running in your wholesale operation….. you prob won’t make shit.

I say this because most the stores are full of weed. Some is great, lots ain’t, and even more is aged. Also, Thai people are not the same as others lol. They might take your weed an ounce at a time or 4 but no matter what you say, they aren’t buying lbs.

I know someone selling 4k lbs all day to a guy who owns 100 ish dispensaries in pattaya and bkk area.

He might be out of luck without him

100 lbs in chaing mai without any connects and the best weed ever…. Won’t necessarily make you rich

Some places in every city sell bomb outdoor for 30baht a gram.

You can buy lots of mid grade weed which IMO makes sense… for 1 buck a gram

That’s not gonna ever make the job of getting rich selling the best indoor very profitable

I would not even try black market

My boy got smoked in Thailand and only spent money, never sold drugs

Selling weed in Thailand is possible and the licenses for wholesale are still available

You would have to be determined like no other to make more than a small living

I was doing it and left. But mostly because the Thai partner was shady and we couldn’t switch

I may go back someday but I don’t think so

I looove Thailand but the underworld and curruption is famous and real

I saw too much nasty nasty shit that people do there. My last year in Thailand made me appreciate America more honestly

The corruption seems like dumb corruption

I don’t think most Thai people are good with math, or telling the truth, or working hard.

Some Thai people are amazing and changed my life

So many bad people to encounter in any business there especially weed.

But if you live Thailand and don’t give a fuck

You can make a small living selling indoor weed if it’s tip top

Or many make a million a year if you sell to the top 5 legal buyers
The people I hung out with didn’t smoke hash, some people do, but it’s still illegal, although some store have secret stashes. I met a tons of smokers and was never ever asked about hash. Not sure if you are familiar with Thailand but I know the people who have been killed and that have been thrown in jail for no reason. I wouldn’t mess with hash. Also. Only thing worth money is def top shelf indoor. And that’s not easy to do. You need a Thai partner and if they aren’t awesome, someone else with an awesome intelligent connected Thai partner will destroy you

And foreign weed is there but the Thai weed will catch up. Some place have no USA weed. Most actually

It’s tough for sure. More reasons to not do it than do it

You get your hooked up for free if you’re smart and hide yourself from being seen on paper work or person. Make a mistake… 100,000 USA or 3,000,000 baht to get tho power brought to your off the beaten path warehouse

The sad thing is, it’s no joke easy to make the top 10 flower in the entire country smh. Just a free for all that doesn’t make the best weed sell.

Some stores have 100 strains and are fairly busy but not busy enough to take more than a little from you since they have tons. 2nd biggest city in to country would be difficult to sell to the stores wholesale for one medium size indoor farm company that’s new. I’d say half the stores won’t even give you the time of day. Plenty of Thai natives are already growing 9/10 indoor and 10/10 ain’t gonna get their homeboys to switch to you.

Hard ass work, lots of cash, and meeting with the top 5 buyers who own a dumb amount of stores, and at least 9/10 indoor pot…. Is getting a few people very rich.

That could change fast tho

4-6k a lb became 4k max

That could be 1k before you know it

Major potential but only if ur a savage and know Thai and have a great partner, and would rather die than not sell weed.

Lots of people are happy trying

Many people without the above mentioned qualities left I including me

Last edited:

El Timbo

It can be as low as 3€/g here €5 is more normal and the clubs are more like €7-9. Pre pandemic one club here was run by some English lads - claiming to have imported weed from California - their prices were very high like €15-20 but they allowed tourists to join so they survived for a bit but then closed.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
The people I hung out with didn’t smoke hash, some people do, but it’s still illegal, although some store have secret stashes. I met a tons of smokers and was never ever asked about hash. Not sure if you are familiar with Thailand but I know the people who have been killed and that have been thrown in jail for no reason. I wouldn’t mess with hash. Also. Only thing worth money is def top shelf indoor. And that’s not easy to do. You need a Thai partner and if they aren’t awesome, someone else with an awesome intelligent connected Thai partner will destroy you

And foreign weed is there but the Thai weed will catch up. Some place have no USA weed. Most actually

It’s tough for sure. More reasons to not do it than do it

You get your hooked up for free if you’re smart and hide yourself from being seen on paper work or person. Make a mistake… 100,000 USA or 3,000,000 baht to get tho power brought to your off the beaten path warehouse

The sad thing is, it’s no joke easy to make the top 10 flower in the entire country smh. Just a free for all that doesn’t make the best weed sell.

Some stores have 100 strains and are fairly busy but not busy enough to take more than a little from you since they have tons. 2nd biggest city in to country would be difficult to sell to the stores wholesale for one medium size indoor farm company that’s new. I’d say half the stores won’t even give you the time of day. Plenty of Thai natives are already growing 9/10 indoor and 10/10 ain’t gonna get their homeboys to switch to you.

Hard ass work, lots of cash, and meeting with the top 5 buyers who own a dumb amount of stores, and at least 9/10 indoor pot…. Is getting a few people very rich.

That could change fast tho

4-6k a lb became 4k max

That could be 1k before you know it

Major potential but only if ur a savage and know Thai and have a great partner, and would rather die than not sell weed.

Lots of people are happy trying

Many people without the above mentioned qualities left I including me
what do you think what will happen next there? because if i'm sure thailand decided to ban weed again. i cannot understand why to change it back to illegal.. what is really behind in this?

LndRcLvr

I know a girl gives free BJs for a gram a weed, the weed costs me £170 oz if I buy it so to work out the cost would be 28g x £10 = £280 but my cost is £170 so it’s slightly less if I was to sell it for cash, now that over a few months (not including bank holidays she gets more) would be a great deal.

Hope this helps
£6 blow job. Great deal 👌

goingrey

what do you think what will happen next there? because if i'm sure thailand decided to ban weed again. i cannot understand why to change it back to illegal.. what is really behind in this?
The official reason is the huge increase in underage use. Dunno what is "really" behind it.

led05

Chasing The Present
So many great posts; it’s unfortunate we can’t send appreciation with likes or love to anyone’s posts in here: I really do appreciate everyone’s contributions

xtsho

I was across the Columbia river the other day in Washington state visiting a friend and thought I'd hit one of the Dispensaries. I walked in, showed them my ID and proceeded to the counter. The guy asked me what I wanted and I said I have $20 and want some flower. He gave me a couple suggestions and I decided on something called Golden Pineapple.

I smoked some and it was decent. Biggest issue is that it's bone dry. I weighed it and it was 3.5g. So they're drying it really good before packaging likely to avoid any potential for it to rot/mold once packaged.

It's actually stronger than I would like for a daytime smoke so It's going to be reserved for evening sessions. It tastes good although a tad bit harsh from being so dry.

I don't make it a habit to buy cannabis at the dispensary but every now and then I'll do it just to see what's being sold. If the only reason I grew weed was just to smoke it I'd probably stop growing and just buy it and save myself a lot of work. For $50 a month I could buy more than I consume.

dispensery1.jpg

dispensery2.jpg

dispensery3.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I was across the Columbia river the other day in Washington state visiting a friend and thought I'd hit one of the Dispensaries. I walked in, showed them my ID and proceeded to the counter. The guy asked me what I wanted and I said I have $20 and want some flower. He gave me a couple suggestions and I decided on something called Golden Pineapple.

I smoked some and it was decent. Biggest issue is that it's bone dry. I weighed it and it was 3.5g. So they're drying it really good before packaging likely to avoid any potential for it to rot/mold once packaged.

It's actually stronger than I would like for a daytime smoke so It's going to be reserved for evening sessions. It tastes good although a tad bit harsh from being so dry.

I don't make it a habit to buy cannabis at the dispensary but every now and then I'll do it just to see what's being sold. If the only reason I grew weed was just to smoke it I'd probably stop growing and just buy it and save myself a lot of work. For $50 a month I could buy more than I consume.

dispensery1.jpg

dispensery2.jpg

dispensery3.jpg
Looks pretty good for the money. Thanks for sharing friend.