What's new

Cure Dates Question

padawan

Ive heard throught he grapevine that if you have your cure jars dated for the future they do not count as finished product. To me this doesnt seem right and i dont want to set myself up for a stupid move. Anybody got any info on this?

S

Sat X RB

I think that would be a very generous viewpoint on the part of your authorities. to be so generous implies a radical (for the individual) viewpoint ... when we all know authority is conservative (for the mass).

so, NO.

I don't rely on what I've heard ... only on what I think and feel.

I think you already know such an idea is rubbish!

cheers!

D's

I would listen to this guy ^^.

But on the other hand if it were my case against the Leo's. I might argue if I have this much weight obviously it's for me cause it would be gone if it wasn't. Though it may not work if another harvest is blooming. Make hash or oil with overages and get rid of the leftovers, if they are pricks they can add it all up anyways. I've heard getting caught with overages are no big deals if you can pay the fine but again that's what I "heard" too. Peace D's.

S

Seal-Clubber

Are we literally talking in a serious manor?

I think you might get an intellectual chuckle or a layman evil-eye on that one. Let's imagine, the date is 2-7-2013. If I got busted for having a few ounces tomorrow and the jars were labeled 2-7-2015, and I SERIOUSLY tried to explain these jars are fresh, I think I would have to change the date every couple of days and the bud would have to be a little moist. IDK. (can try a few drops of water in dried bud to keep moist but not mold)

I store mine at around 30% water-weight, it`s how you store cigars to age them for usage. ;) Non-aged smoke is not worth smoking for my medicinal needs. Something like that?

D's

Once science confirms aged cured cannabis performs better, weight will not be an issue IMHO. Plant count should be the only priority. Though cherry farmers have been known to been forced to dump cherries on the side of the road to not flood the market when there were years of robust harvests. As far as I know the law says stable supply, so depending on your condition and whether you can get experts to testify that you need "x" amount to treat your condition. And thats just the beginning. It would be a sec. 8 defense. And I don't think any have been won in court yet let alone get a jury trial, you have to qualify for all that... Just the way I understand it. Guess it may depend on how much money you front load your case with your attorney. Comments welcome please add to the discussion. Peace D's.