What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

window

Veteran
Zkittles S1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N8V Farmer

Looking Nice, N8v!
I got 3 freebie seeds of Florado kush with my last order, curious to know more about it. How is the smell so far? Looks like you'll get some nice color. Is this an original Flo from djshorts, bred in Colorado? Or is it a separate, independent Flo that originated in Colorado? I am intrigued and grateful for the great seeds I got from CSI, even the freebies are top notch, better than many seeds I paid for from other seed banks.

Thanks Teide! I pulled this down just over a month ago and am smoking her now. She has a deep spice/black currant and a kind of red wine aroma in flower? Best I can describe. No sweetness but wine-like. Smoke is nice, mellow, relaxing but does not knock you out. Its a great evening smoke to chill with.

If I remember correctly, I think the Co Flo was a cut given by DJ to someone in CO? Some more knowledgeable may correct me but I seem to remember reading that on the forum.

Looking forward to using a Flo f5 male to hit these with. Cuttings root very easily, I have several waiting in line to flower.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
CSI Humboldt really really takes care of their customers. I have said it recently but after another great order experience, it has to be put out there again.

Ncali

Veteran
old family purp x TK

old family purp x TK

Yeah their freebies are like top notch. I like the fallen soldiers, but have gotten some primo crosses and stuff for freebies, it's wild.

Lots of sour grape, back end gas.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PXL_20210125_133439197.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
    PXL_20210125_133439197.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 72
G

Ordered some GSCs1's from CSI early last week and then found this thread.
Been enjoying all the pictures and the promise of good things to come.
Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something down the road.
BTW, I am very impressed with my freebies!

PerroVerde

@teide

The Colorado cut of Flo is an Indica dominate Flo instead of the much more common Sativa
If you look up the Flo'dica it was a small offering from DJ Short years back, it was the indica dominate cut of the Flo in seed form so it could have come from one those packs or just selected from the original Flo seeds.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Anyone have a current coupon or promo code for CSI? Looking to continue the addiction albeit financially responsibly!!!

Ncali

Veteran
ofp x tk

ofp x tk

Ran 3 fem beans, ofp/tk x 2 & ofp f2, I got really unlucky and only got one standout girl. The other two were picky low yeilding eurkle types, low smell, low resin. nothing exciting.

This girl has kush smells and eurkle back end, it's very nice so far.

Old family purple x triangle kush
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG 7957
    IMG 7957
    128.4 KB · Views: 79
  • PXL_20210205_172026683.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
    PXL_20210205_172026683.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Obama (got both trump and Obama cut from Tigard farms)
View Image

Ha! Oooh man I have so many questions!
Does the trump cut produce heavy set buds? Does it get all upset if your bring in new genetics? Kind of like allowing in immigrants? Does it really need a lot of attention? Bahahaha

Obama clone, is it liberal? Is it more sophisticated? Does it make your garden feel welcomed and loved or is it divisive?

Ok im done. That was fun for me.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Ha! Oooh man I have so many questions!
Does the trump cut produce heavy set buds? Does it get all upset if your bring in new genetics? Kind of like allowing in immigrants? Does it really need a lot of attention? Bahahaha

Obama clone, is it liberal? Is it more sophisticated? Does it make your garden feel welcomed and loved or is it divisive?

Ok im done. That was fun for me.

:laughing:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In his Mendo Purps x Pine Tar Kush the mendo Purps really shines thru , and I’m currently flowering out some Chem91 x Pine Tar Kush and Big Sur Holy Weed x Pine Tar Kush. The Chemdog cross seems to be mostly pine Tar Kush and the Big Sur Holy Weed is a very interesting plant she take after the Big Sur Holy Weed and is just a tacky sticky plant. All the stems leave a residue on your hands after touching and it’s a smell I’ve never smelled before in cannabis.

Thanks for the info! The 91 stood up to the PTK better than Triangle did. I have the BSHW cross and the Purps too, I think....was about to drop some Cheese x PTK F2s, but perhaps one of the hybrids you mentioned should get the chance instead.

Latest posts

Latest posts