What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSG OG s1 x GSC Fem Seed TEST Grow

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pictures bro
Looking like some chunky dense nugz

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I'd like to appologize for not doing more with this grow log. Even though most of it went undocumented I actually got to run all of these females after some time.

I'd like to make a few comments to give some feedback on this strain.

Overall almost all of them had the same taste and smell, they were all basically sweet and kushy in flavor.

They all had the same type of smell which I will describe as sweet and kushy as well.

They all varied in looks, at least half leaned more toward the OG side, yield was spectacular on these pheno's but I found them less interesting in looks.

The cookie dom plants were the best quality wise, they had much better bag appeal. Some grew taller and some grew a bit shorter, similar to cookies but more of a kush type growth profile.

Herms, well I had a few. Unfortunately most of the cookie dom plants hermed and hermed bad. On my #2 pheno then entire bottom of the plant was all seed. I grew this particular pheno 3 times and I had the same result each time. There was another pheno that had hermed in exactly the same way as well, but I cant remember which number it was.

Over all they were a nice smoke, I was looking for something exactly like GSC, I didnt quite find it, all of the cookie dom plants looked more like bubba kush nice but a tad leafy compared to gsc.

I still have one of the plants, it was the best of the bunch I might run it again soon and I will post it here.

Anyways I just wanted to pop in and give some long over due feedback.

Latest posts

Latest posts