What's new

CROSSWORD PUZZLE #2: Growing Words

G

LOL,Congrats to all the winners,but I see ya's dont need it,ANYONE who answered this in less than 1 day isnt a pot smoker,LOL,it's obvious there are a lot of 3rd year botony students here!!!Talk about extremes,kindergarten 1 day and college the next,I thought about playin then i hit the bong again!!!!

or maybe we just got alot of those intelectual pot smokers here!

Brownpants

flying said:
12. container for luminous gasses (2 words) : arc-tube

congrats to winners :wave:

Man, I never would have gotten that.... My answers were:

NEONTube
Ray Tube
HPS Bulb <--- I was sure it was that one.

Thanks for letting me know.

G

DrawoH said:
i got so excited i forgot to thank U icmag and the sponsors....so with all my heart and soul....... ThAnK yOu all very much....DG,GN,GL, DJ short, and Legends seeds for this contest

seconded

G

RED145 said:
LOL,Congrats to all the winners,but I see ya's dont need it,ANYONE who answered this in less than 1 day isnt a pot smoker,LOL,it's obvious there are a lot of 3rd year botony students here!!!Talk about extremes,kindergarten 1 day and college the next,I thought about playin then i hit the bong again!!!!

or maybe we just got alot of those intelectual pot smokers here!

lol, thanx Red 145...... i am not a botany student or and never been one......... im just a med user who likes to grow my own smoke ,,,,,and do some med MJ self research for asthma and anxiety ..... thats it........ yes a have a BS,, but for engineering..... i smoke pot all day long 2 from the time i wake up to the time i go to bed....lol, im not 3rd year botony student ....... it was a great puzzle,, that thought me some new terms..... i loved it because,, the 1st Xword puzzle was over before i seen it........ so i did my best in the name of fun + Grape Krush was at the top of my wish list........
the more i read your quote the more i want to say

thanx for the complement RED.......

G

LOL,figures,it's me who's crispy!!! :bat: I looked at and was literally blown away!What a maroon :wave:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Congrats, you guys. You won some great beans too. That was a tuff one from where I'm at.

Latest posts

Latest posts