What's new

Crossing tall Diesel Ryders...

norwegian

Two years ago i got myself 10 Diesel Ryder seeds. There where two phenos; "normal" and TALL… one male about 70Cm. and a female at 75Cm. the tallest at 90Cm.! (No, no streching caused by insufficient light)
I crossed the big ones, of course - have heard about this phenos showing up in DR.
BUT: i lost all the resulting seeds,about 100 i guess. Shit happens...

Ordered DR from the same shop and now i got 7 growing (one emty,two sick ones)
they are about a week old now,really healthy.
To the point: how big are the chances to get a stable BIG DR out of such a cross, 50/50 ?

A stabelised DR 1meter tall could be quite a nice crossing material......
Don´t remember the yield,but it was a terrific smoke!!

Intern@tional

ICMag Donor
Got the same problem. I had (LR#2 x White Russian) 80cm tall but I had only small DR to pollinate it. Lucky me, I have some seeds and hope to get nice looking female and make fem's seeds. I keep my fingers crossed :p and wish you luck too.

norwegian

This small DR, was it dwarfed or "normal" ?
If it was, say 25-35 cm , then maby your cross will show some nice biggies?!
Hope you are lucky!

Intern@tional

ICMag Donor
Out of 5 DR seeds I had 1 male about 20 - 25 cm high. Crossed with 30 cm DR female gave offspring that had about 50% chances to grow 50cm +. Who knows, maybe I'll work with these seeds as well to get the biggest plant:) Time will tell...

streetvibes

hi norwegian 4 yrs ago my my buddies crossed dr with wr and wb the only trouble they had was not having a stable dr we have had loads of trouble some were to small and some were to tall and skinny so we had to use a smallish healthy male the only good thing was that the females were nice and fat trust me we would normally grow it out and smoke but my buddies said no. i think this helped because we only get medium or fat girls now.you could keep the dr line going it takes a good few months let me no how you get on i love dr if i were you id keep the same line get them strong over a period of time and then add some thing else auto of coarse when i get me pics up you will see all the crosses my buddies have done peace

norwegian

Quote Intern@tional:
"Crossed with 30 cm DR female gave offspring that had about 50% chances to grow 50cm +"

Well 50% is a nice start i think. This is really fun!!

Quote streetwibes:
"if i were you id keep the same line get them strong over a period of time and then add some thing else auto"

Will do… but mine DR´s is only a week old now; hope they will be
good!
Yeah,DR is really worth workin with

Latest posts

Latest posts