What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crooked8 Tests Karma/Hortilab Genetics Starbud sister x biker and sour power x biker

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone, haven't had a chance to post this thread and perform regular updates due to family health issues and slight security issues. All is well now and i have been keeping track of everything this whole time. I don't have as many photos or as good of ones as id like but I've got a ways to go to see these phenos potential. Anyway here we go.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first 4 are starbud sis phenos. 4 of them. Sour power last
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 diff sour power x biker phonos the last one is the dankest.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starbud sis x biker phonos. The last one is my favorite of all the phenos. I call it the road kill pheno. It stinks like a dead skunk. like for real. It reaks so bad and is packing frost and weight so quickly. these are all around 6 weeks in right now.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am SO SORRY horti and karma! This took me forever. Usually i can do weekly to biweekly updates no problem. Im fortunate i was even able to run them given my life's circumstances and everything. As always, when i test, i run everything in soil. I am not a soil grower though. getting better but i still consider myself garbage. I run dwc and flood and drain tables proficiently. I do my pheno hunting in soil so i can throw males and such away. I have 9 STELLAR solid NON HERMY phonos here. I have a clone to mom of each one going now(photos of them shortly, they are revenging slightly as i took cuts around week 2-3 of all the females). The sour power x biker pheno #2 i had an extra cut of so it will hit a tray first. Its the only one vegging in rock wool for right now. I need a couple weeks. I plan to take cuts of all of the moms and run them all hydro to show each of their potential. This will take time. I will make more regular updates. Photos should come out better too bc i will be getting a nicer camera soon along with lighting necessities to take more professional photos in their dark period. I hate HPS shots. Anyway, these are all great phenos. Amazing nose to all of them. The starbud sis x biker phenos are however seemingly superior so far. They all stink more, have more ice and better structure and yield potential so far. Although at this point its not telling fully of what their potential is. Some are taller than others. They are all receiving indirect lighting around the outside of a tray vs having a true hps above them. This is the only way i can do seed runs and have it not mess up my rotation. NOT ONE hermy flower so far. Very stable crosses seemingly. Pretty good turn out also, 20 seeds and i have 9 solid ass females. The seeds had 100% germ rates. Some of them didn't come up. They are all different. Looking forward to investigating their genetic potential. Thanks again to Karma and Horti for this opportunity! My bad this took so LONG!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey crooked8

thanks for the update

ive seen you on the tester threads of this since they went out
so thanks for your comments

real nice pics and thread so far
are you going to put the clones into hydro and thread them ?

GA

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah GA. Im gonna see what all of these phenos are capable of. I cant wait. They have serious potential. I know ill have at least 2 keepers.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey 8

I'll be passing my clones onto a friend for the final selection

I'm sure your looking forward to running the clones
I had the same thing happen to me on a test a few years back had to watch the test grows happen and I Could not do my test properly but I smash it with the second run haha

Have you still got the anonymous about ?

Thanks
GA

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah i always knock it out the park on the hydro/second run. Thats how it went with the anonymous. Although i must say, for soil, not even i seem to be able to fuck karmas gear up. I literally pot them into roots 707 soil and give nothing but phd water. I feed one time. The rest is just water haha. The anonymous original plant i had was probably they nicest soil plant ive ever grown. Sadly i had to drop the anonymous. I LOVED that plant and i still have a fat jar of the fattest tops. She hermed though man, so she had to go. I ended up with a ton of s1s and several seeds from all my other plants that were pollinated by her. One day i might have to check out the crazy phenos in there. She was stellar just unstable, like most hot women ive met haha.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey 8

I heard she was unstable like many uk women ha ha

Second grows are always better you know what she wants and what your getting

Thanks
GA

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you! Im looking forward to our future karma endeavors as well. Be well bud!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These were flipped on 7/18 so they are 51 days in. Im very happy with all of these. The moms are taking a while to reveg but they are healthy. All 9 of them. Heres some photos of them all at day 51.
Sp x Biker #1
picture.php

Sp x Biker #2
picture.php
picture.php

Sp x Biker #3
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sp x Biker #4
picture.php
picture.php

Sp x Biker #5 (best pheno of the SP cross)
picture.php
picture.php

SS x Biker #1
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SS x Biker #4
picture.php
picture.php

This is the best of all the phenos of everything I'm currently testing. She's icy as hell and for her conditions she is dense and STANKIN. She reaks of skunk gasoline burnt rubber ass. I can't wait to see this and the SP x Biker #5 in a dwc tray. Ill probably flush another week or so and then cut them. Might be a little early but i need the space. Ill do final photos pre harvest and then dry shots with 9 smoke reports hah. Thats gonna be fun!:dance013::biggrin:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
SS x Biker #4
View Image View Image
This is the best of all the phenos of everything I'm currently testing. She's icy as hell and for her conditions she is dense and STANKIN. She reaks of skunk gasoline burnt rubber ass. I can't wait to see this and the SP x Biker #5 in a dwc tray. Ill probably flush another week or so and then cut them. Might be a little early but i need the space. Ill do final photos pre harvest and then dry shots with 9 smoke reports hah. Thats gonna be fun!:dance013::biggrin:

:biggrin:

Love that smell! Thanks for the update - don't be too hard on yourself about the log, better late than never!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It reminds me of being a kid. That rks smell people go for........this really has it. Not even joking our dog just got sprayed by a skunk like a month ago. When i had my girl smell that plant she said "it smells like the dog!" No joke. Sulfur, burnt rubber gasoline death. I posted that story in the skunk fan club thread haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts