What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Croatia...

MrUtus

Hi to everybody, I'm an spanish guy who's travelling to Croatia on september 5th. I'm going to Dub and then to Hvar.
I do smoke regularly and that week is my only vacation week, so I'd like to have something good to smoke. I'll take a flight so I can't bring any of my weed there, and my question is: Is there anybody here that could meet me there and give me some? Or someone who knows a guy there that can give me some? I'm up to take some drinks, going out, socializing and whatever (even if you don't have weed but want to go out or something tell me, I really like to meet new people)
By the way, I've heard that if you don't know a proper place to get good weed you'll have to smoke some albanian shit (if you find somebody to sell you) and that hash is even worse.

Well, thank you everybody and see ya ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts