What's new

CRISTAL CANDY outdoors

SweetApolo

En cuanto a la pequeña y tardía FLASH BACK #2, la arranque por miedo a que en mi ausencia de casi un mes, y ante la falta de cuidados, pudiera desarrollar algúna flor macho que polinizara la sativa de floración tardía que crecía a su lado; pero de cara a planear una próxima temporada, me gustaría preguntar a SweetApolo , jaypp o Tommy G , entre CRISTAL CANDY y FLASH BACK #2, cual es más temprana en exterior, así como si en la última variedad, la madre FLO utilizada era la de flores verdes o la de flores púrpuras.
Muchas gracias de nuevo por las molestias y la atención. Salud!

As for the small and late FLASH BACK #2, I pulled it out for fear that in my absence of almost a month, and in the absence of care, it could develop a male flower that would pollinate the late flowering sativa that was growing next to it; but with a view to plan a next season, I would like to ask SweetApolo , jaypp or Tommy G , between CRISTAL CANDY and FLASH BACK #2, which one is earlier outdoors, as well as if in the last variety, the mother FLO used was the one with green flowers or the one with purple flowers.
Thank you very much again for your trouble and attention. Health!

Hi buddy!

FLASH BACK #2, is 8-9 weeks, while CRISTAL CANDY is 9 weeks.

But the difference in weeks is minimal, and for factors such as phenotype or growing conditions, they can be harvested at the same time.

Sweet smokes!
Apolo