What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel f, Cream Mandarin f, Red Mandarin f and Psicodelecia outdoor at 50N

Great outdoors

A few quick pics. Will do an update in a week or so but they are looking beauty 👍

Cream Mandarin

IMG_20210731_190546.jpg

Cream Caramel

image.jpg

Psicodelecia

image.jpg

The tree farm

image.jpg

Great outdoors

Wanted to post up a bunch of pics but my internet has been so bad I am having a hell of a time uploading.
They are all into flower now, no nubs but hairs starting to come out all over. Should have little nubs within the week. Red mandarin is ahead by far. Cream mandarin and Cream caramel are maybe 5 days behind the Red mandarin. The surprising one is the Psicodelicia. I would say at the moment it is slightly ahead of the cream mandarin and caramel.
Tallest plant the Red mandarin is just short of 3m now.
Here's one pic anyways. Cream caramel, big and round. I let all plants grow naturally with no pruning. I like seeing the genetic shape.

PXL_20210811_155214408.jpg

Great outdoors

Buds are starting to happen. Red mandarin still out in the lead. These pictures are on lower branches as I can't get to the top without a good ladder.
PXL_20210814_151002040.jpg

Great outdoors

The big surprise is next in line is the Psicodelicia. Only a couple days behind the Red mandarin with loads of bud sites and a massive stalk.
PXL_20210814_151048023.jpg
PXL_20210809_192622597.jpg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Great outdoors!

Some amazing plants my friend, congratulations and thanks for sharing ;)

Let's see how they finish. I'm sure the next stage will be even mor interesting.

Enjoy it and sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Great outdoors

Hi Great outdoors!

Some amazing plants my friend, congratulations and thanks for sharing ;)

Let's see how they finish. I'm sure the next stage will be even mor interesting.

Enjoy it and sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Thanks Tommy. :smoker:
I thought I would post up this grow as it is very hard to find much info on these strains outdoors. As you know most info out there is geared towards indoor growers. I personally love my true organic sun grown cannabis. Biggest test of these strains now will be to keep them upright with there size, and see how they do with mold resistance.
There is getting to be some sweet smells out there 👍

​​​