What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream caramel cbd smoke report

celtic voyager

Morning all.
I'm in the process of planning my next outdoor growing adventure, and I'm looking for some advice/information on a couple of strains from sweetseeds.
I'm looking to grow nice mellow strains, and cream caramel cbd, and, S.A.D. cbd caught my eye.
Has anyone grown these girls outdoors in a temperate climate UK, how did they do, and what was the end product like to smoke.
Again, any information greatly appreciated

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey celtic voyager,

Let me intervene just to leave comment (not for you, but for other users) that I will refrain from commenting because I already shared my opinion with you privately on another forum, so I understand that you're looking for the opinion of other growers from this forum and not from the company itself.

I'm not sure if many people here had the chance to grow these 2 strains in the UK, but lets hope someone has something to say.

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy