What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel Auto ® Black Jack Auto ® ★ Test Grow ★

Desert Dan

Veteran
Hey Tommy,

Sweet report. Inspired me to grab some of those cream caramel autos. Are you still smoking on it? How does it hold up to longterm use? Tolerance?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Desert Dan! Thanks for your visit and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum :tiphat:

I still have 2 jars of Cream Caramel Auto and other 2 jars of Black Jack Auto. I used the phenotypes I liked better in the first months and now I'm keeping those, hehehe, they're still with a very pungent aroma and a very good smoke/vapor. I like better fresh aromas, like when flowers are curing for around 2 to 3 months, but some old weed is always special and specially the Black Jack Autos have now that hazy aroma, like old wood, or church/cathedral like, if you know what I mean.

If you only smoke Cream Caramel Auto for more than one week it is obviously that tolerance will build up and the effects will be softer. But if you have 2 strains, like this 2 from this thread, you'll be able to alternate between one and other so you can avoid a bit of that tolerance build up.

If I was to do another indoor grow with Sweet Seeds autos and I had to choose only 2 different strains, after testing the 6 autos from Sweet Seeds, I would definetly choose Cream Caramel Auto and the other would be decided between Big Devil #2 and Fast Bud #2. Not that I don't like the Black Jack Auto, I like it, but I'm a fan of the indica effects and sometimes the Black Jack Auto is too much of a sativa high for me. From the 4 BJ autos from this grow I like of 1 and the other 3 are too much sativa for me and I only use them in specific ocasions, hehehe ;) That's why I still have some jars :)

If you end up trying them I hope you enjoy the plants :elf:

Keep it sweet mate, keep passing by, kind regards, :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Sol! Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and thanks for your kind words! :wave:

I like my grow diaries but I've checked out your grow diary and I'm really jealous of you my friend, your garden is like paradise, really cool. Nice to know your Sweet Seeds autos are doing good, I think they are the best option to countries like yours because I think you sometimes have a rigorous September, with some cold nights and sometimes also rain. Our autos are fast flowering, if they are already with little buds I'm sure you'll harvest them in 25-30 days.

I'll try to remember to visit your thread often, but you can remind me of it when it's harvest time, so I don't miss it, hehehe...

You can also have a look at my other indoor auto grow, with SAD Auto and Speed Devil #1 and #2, here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=208210&page=4

:peppermintstick:

Keep it sweet my friend, and thanks for sharing your experience. All the best to you, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

sol guden

No problem, will do it
Should I remove the fan-leaves on the Black Jack so that flowers get optimal sun? or will this weaken the plant?
No doubt that I'm going to buy Sweet Seeds for next summer.
Thanks for a wonderful product

-Sol

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Don't cut fan leaves, the big ones. Don't cut any leave, except if you cut the lower branches near to the soil, which will not get enough light to justify to have them there... and only in that case you would cut the leaves of that small branches, but only that. The big leaves are like the solar pannels of the plant, that's where they get some of the energy and that's where they have the nutrients stored, in case they need some extra one day.

If one of those leaves is covering a bud shoot, you can hide the leaf behind the branch... It's easy to get the leaves stuck behind branches and they will still do their job. Besides that, they may get loose again but they usually stay lower than they were before and sometimes they don't get to cover the bud shoots again, if you know what I mean.

If you don't know what I mean, have a look at exactle minute 1:35 of this video, where I take a leave that was covering a bud shoot and than I stuck it behind the branches (although the final step is not visible on the video) > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t19iF8UexV0

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|